• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    He's got a tougher plan than Reagan. Yeah I went there.
    Reagan was not the Savior that most espouse him to be either... ;)
    Here's my plan for this election.

I will ***** about and work to torpedo any candidate who actually espouses beliefs different from the status quo and has a record and plan to make the government and debt smaller.

Once the hand picked establishment candidate is elected, I will make excuses for his increased spending and government growth over the next 4-8 years. Once the opposing party wins, I will trade in the excuses for rants and name calling for the opposing party president.

Wash, rinse, repeat. It appears I half half of INGO with me. Anyone else on board?
    Why is it wrong to question what motives that any career Polotician has done?!
    One man; one vote. Wasn't the house of representatives explained to you in school?
    Yes the Process was explained in pretty good detail to me.
    Leadership, and Compromise can be used to further a LOT of ambitions through the process...
    Look at what several other Politicians have gotten passed in the Last 30 years. For better or worse...
    Instead of responding with further condescension, why not try making an actual argument in response?
    Why?!
    All that whatever I post is met with is Scorn and Anger because I fail to fall into line with your side.
    Because there may be some people reading your posts who could be swayed by a logical, rational argument. If you have a legitimate response then let's hear it.
    I will post Logical Arguments as soon as you get your Side of the Paul Camp to do the Same.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    BTW are ocsdar posts "legitimate"?

Can you cross the thin Paulbot line and be truthful and call out one of your own?

Yes, when he pointed out that Paul has a single vote and can't change everything on his own. No candidate could. Nevertheless, his voting record and legislation introduced shows a history of putting his money where his mouth is.

This is a legitimate argument. What is your response?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Why?!
    All that whatever I post is met with is Scorn and Anger because I fail to fall into line with your side.

I will post Logical Arguments as soon as you get your Side of the Paul Camp to do the Same.

How about we forget this "paulbot" and "Paul Camp" nonsense and discuss the issues at hand?

Ron Paul is not the perfect candidate. There is no such thing. So far he is the only one that stands for many of the things that I believe in and has a voting and legislative history to prove it.

Is there a better candidate that meets these criteria? Because that's really the question we should be exploring. Who is the best candidate? And why?

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    Yes, when he pointed out that Paul has a single vote and can't change everything on his own. No candidate could. Nevertheless, his voting record and legislation introduced shows a history of putting his money where his mouth is.

This is a legitimate argument. What is your response?

I was posting to your condesention reply.
    I will try again.

Can you cross the thin Paulbot line and be truthful and call out one of your own?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I was posting to your condesention reply.
    I will try again.

:dunno:

He made an argument. Counter it. I don't know what else to say. This is how debates are supposed to progress.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    See posts 49, 64 and 65 for my arguments on the subject.

Anything to say to them?

I have been pretty specific in my questions toward you. You want to answer them with a question .

Why, to be subject to more condesending commets?

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Instead of responding with further condescension, why not try making an actual argument in response?

All the while calling my post condesending. Yet you will not call him out.
    Call him out for his. It is called being truthful.

What do you think I meant by "further"? You met his condescension with condescension. Seriously, get over it. This is the internet.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    Fine, I'll do it.

ocsdar, you were being condescending. Hotdoger, you are being a douche.
    Beep Beep Bop

I'll accept being condescending if Hotdoger accepts being a douche.
    Vaginal_bulb_syringe.jpg

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    What do you think I meant by "further"? You met his condescension with condescension. Seriously, get over it. This is the internet.

No reson to go further for me.

IThis is where truthfullness comes in.
    Some peoples questions are not woth answering because they have answered it with their own remarks. They have their mind made up reguardless of an answer and with their degrading comments they have asked to be treated in the same manor, not to be answered seriously.

Top Bottom