• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tsigos

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    I don't agree with all of Ron Paul's ideas but I like that he is straightforward and seems genuine. Good interview.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I don't agree with all of Ron Paul's ideas but I like that he is straightforward and seems genuine. Good interview.

Does anyone agree with all of anyone elses ideas? I wish i could see Paul tear Obama (hell Romney also) up in a debate. Obama and Romney would be floppin around like a fish outa the water trippin over themselves trying to go back on what they believe in while Dr. Ron Paul would only have to tell the truth

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Does anyone agree with all of anyone elses ideas? I wish i could see Paul tear Obama (hell Romney also) up in a debate. Obama and Romney would be floppin around like a fish outa the water trippin over themselves trying to go back on what they believe in while Dr. Ron Paul would only have to tell the truth

Let's see if we can figure out how to get him drafted into the White House Press Corps...talk about must see TV ;)

nprecon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2012
    Anderson area.

Amen! For the life of me I fail to see WHY more Americans cannot see this guy is consistent on all his positions (today, yesterday, and in the past 20 years), doesn't appear to have a vain fiber in his body, doesn't care about what others think of him, and continually debunks BOTH the DNC and the RNC play books and policy positions. I just don't get it.

WHO can honestly say they agree with ALL of any other politician's positions? For that matter, who can HONESTLY say they KNOW what other politicians positions are on a multitude of issues (all the time in front of any speaking group)?

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    This guy has as my mother used to say "Intestinal Fortitude" otherwise know as 'balls of steel'.

Top Bottom