• Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    enhanced-buzz-24569-1341498147-13.jpg

Is that a great father son picture or what... oh, here is the story.

The Pauls' New Crusade: "Internet Freedom"
    I do think this is a very important cause. But I doubt that it will be controversial on this Board, at least i would hope not.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    They look amazingly chummy given the grave affront that Ron suffered at the hands of Rand.

Just proves what a saint Paul the Elder is.

On a serious note: I think this is another piece of evidence that Paul never really wanted, nor believed he'd get, the nomination. I think his purpose in running was for a completely different set of reasons. Now that he's achieved that, he's ready to fight the next fight. Go, Paul. Git 'er done.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

On a serious note: I think this is another piece of evidence that Paul never really wanted, nor believed he'd get, the nomination. I think his purpose in running was for a completely different set of reasons. Now that he's achieved that, he's ready to fight the next fight. Go, Paul. Git 'er done.

This sort of taking the fight to the liberals, differentiating the two approaches, and clearly presenting a vision of thwarted .gov intrusion makes me admire Rand even more.

Too bad he's such a back-stabbing, statist douche:D

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Are we soliciting captions?

1. "Sorry about sticking the knife in you back, dad." "That's OK it's two thumbs up for politics as usual."

Or,

2. "I then I flew over the Death Star in Millenium Falcon and I was like phew, phew, phew, rrrawrrrr."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Are we soliciting captions?

1. "Sorry about sticking the knife in you back, dad." "That's OK it's two thumbs up for politics as usual."

Or,

2. "I then I flew over the Death Star in Millenium Falcon and I was like phew, phew, phew, rrrawrrrr."

Those are great! :laugh:

How about:
    Ron:
    "I remember this one time, when Marshal Dillon and I caught this cattle rustler...I got him on the ground and....".

Rand:
    "Note to self--make an appointment for dad. I think it's time."

Classic Liberal

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012

Yep, he's been pretty open about it during his campaign. He has repeatedly stated it after each of the debates he has participated in.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Too bad he's such a back-stabbing, statist douche:D

Holy smokes, I just realized I haven't seen watchyamacallhim around the site for awhile. you know who I mean? the guy that posted Statist Pig in every thread 5x a day?

What was that Ingo'ers name? He get banned finally? Or picked up by the federalis? Anyone know?

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Tells me he is still a doctor who didn't have a campaign manager "fix" his wardrobe yet :laugh:

Still doesn't excuse him from his douche move though.

Just how was it such a rotten move? Paul the Elder never had a chance (don't kid yourself, it wasn't going to happen at convention) and they both have reported that it was a decision they made with consensual discussion and agreement.

Holy smokes, I just realized I haven't seen watchyamacallhim around the site for awhile. you know who I mean? the guy that posted Statist Pig in every thread 5x a day?

What was that Ingo'ers name? He get banned finally? Or picked up by the federalis? Anyone know?

Last I checked he had shooter status. But a comment on here a while back makes me think that screen name might have been just one of many. :dunno: Thankfully he's gone.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just how was it such a rotten move? Paul the Elder never had a chance (don't kid yourself, it wasn't going to happen at convention) and they both have reported that it was a decision they made with consensual discussion and agreement.

Last I checked he had shooter status. But a comment on here a while back makes me think that screen name might have been just one of many. :dunno: Thankfully he's gone.
    Not so sure.

*cough* (onewhoshallremainnameless) *cough*

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom