• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pinhead56

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I'm going Friday with a buddy who signed up to go! Good on him! Also be wearing the INGO hat to show our local colors/support.
    hmm maybe he better call to get the mem no. as above...

medicman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Brown County
    I will be there Friday with my step dad, my six year old son and hopefully my wife. All members. My wife supports the cause, she just gets bored with acres of guns :cool:

Peter McM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2012
    I signed up online a few days ago. If I don't get my credientials in the mail in time is there a way they can verify my new membership at the door?

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Planning on the Friday thing as well. Scheduled the day off back in Feb. and was going to get a hotel room. Decided not to so I could turkey hunt the next 2 days.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    I'm going Friday as it's the only day I have off, and I seriously cannot afford to take any days off work (just missed 22 due to appendectomy and my birthday on the day I was released from restriction).

Anyone posting a rallying point? Twitter hashtag #INGOnra?

Whip_McCord

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    NWI
    This will be my 5th NRA convention. It is a nice trip with some shooting buddies and our wives. It is always a good time. We head down on Friday and come back on Sunday. I have only gone when they were pretty close. The next two years will be fairly close, also.

April 9 – 12, 2015 Nashville, Tennessee
    May 19 – 22, 2016 Louisville, Kentucky

ttrimcobra

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2013
    Lafayette
    what day do you guys think will be the best day to go? guys from work are wanting to go down sunday but im afraid that by noonish people will be packing up and starting to head out like the machining conventions ive been to.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    I'll be working the store on Friday morning then wandering until doors close on Friday. IF I don't see what I want, I'll go back on Sunday as well. Was going Saturday but have my nephews 1st bday party that day.

I'm not sure I'll have INGO swag. I have a nice short sleeve shirt but its too small...I have a very nice long sleeve shirt but don't want to sweat all day. If I see INGO I'll say hi. I don't know the hand shake. Only Mods know that and those with over 10k posts. :ingo:

JohnMcClane

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2014
    Indy
    I'll be there starting Friday morning. I'll have my black INGO shirt on (I am rethinking the decision to buy the long sleeve one at the last 1500...)

Top Bottom