Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    In my phone I keep this datum:
    Kristi Lee is Theresa Renee Ritz, July 17 1960

Kristi Lee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

One of her former husbands, Adam Ritz (former Disc Jockey)

Adam Ritz is a disc-jockey in America on FM radio. He was married to Theresa Ritz, who also works in radio with the "Bob and Tom" show. Ritz is best-known for his afternoon work on Clear Channel modern-rock station WRZX, based in Indianapolis. In December 2003, Ritz was arrested for sexually assaulting his children's baby-sitter. He was fired by WRZX, and after being found guilty, served a 6-month sentence for the incident. He was divorced December 13, 2005

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Friends, Friends, Friends .... you are my friends
    was his favorite line I saw him a few times in Elkhart and at Mishawaka fest
    I can remember no matter where he played he was always at least a 1/2 hour late but played later than he was supposed to a great preformer , but last time he preformed at Mishawaka fest was his last. He was obviously High & messed up , had a hard time even with his own lyrics. I took the wife & daughter we froze as it was late when he started and the preformance was awful , I figured it had to get better and it did not. I hate that he allowed himself to be taken down by this. but still have a some of his music and good memories of when he was hot

farmritch

Top Bottom