GUN SHOW
    Rochester, In.
    Sat. November 11, 2023
    8am-3pm
    Adm. $4--Free Parking
    Sponsored by: FOP Lodge 143
    Fulton County Historical Museum
    37 East 375 North
    4 miles North of Rochester on US 31 (west side of Road, watch for round barn)
    Firearms & related items only--No Flea Market!
    Great food Available-Come see us!
    Call Darlene for info-574-936-4431​

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    Don't want to speak for Darlene but I don't think she hangs here,.....so I will. About 180 tables I believe but it's got a higher concentration of 'weekenders' as opposed to 'professional' gunshow sellers so I seem to find about as much good stuff for sale as I would at a larger show like Valpo.

My theory is that the Saturday only shows bring in a different group of sellers than the 2-3 day shows do. Much higher percentage of tables full of older/used/collectible items than the row upon row of new guns sitting on new factory boxes. And almost no 'trinket tables'.

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    Don't want to speak for Darlene but I don't think she hangs here,.....so I will. About 180 tables I believe but it's got a higher concentration of 'weekenders' as opposed to 'professional' gunshow sellers so I seem to find about as much good stuff for sale as I would at a larger show like Valpo.

My theory is that the Saturday only shows bring in a different group of sellers than the 2-3 day shows do. Much higher percentage of tables full of older/used/collectible items than the row upon row of new guns sitting on new factory boxes. And almost no 'trinket tables'.
    I quit going to gun shows because of the beef jerky, kettle corn and other crap I’m not interested in. Might give this one a shot.

kaveman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    La Porte
    I grossly overestimated the number of tables. I talked with Darlene this afternoon while setting up and she said she's only got about 100 tables at the show,....60 in the north room and about 40 in the south. Don't mean to misinform,.....but it's still usually a pretty good show. I happen to be set up with tables this time but even when I wasn't it was a show I almost never missed(60 miles from home, about an hour ten drive for me). And I'll be making that drive again at 4am so,.....signing off.

Top Bottom