• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Yikes! He forgot to roll his windshield down, too. Closing your eyes while firing might not be the best move, either. I'll give him a few props, though, for recognizing that this could go south. Of course, no apparent regard for innocent folks all around. I hope there was nobody else in the path of his shots.

I can't wait to see the thorough critique about to bear down on him in this thread.
    :popcorn:

So who is in jail, the guy who rolled up and fired first or the guy with the dash cam? Clearly the other driver fired first. You can hear it at about 55.5 seconds.

Lpherr

Occupied
    I don't have speakers, but watching the video, it appears this guy merged out in front of someone and brake checked him.

That's a good way to get shot at.:dunno:

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    Does that dude have any eardrums left? I can’t imagine firing a pistol while inside my car with the windows all up.
    Bro, you haven’t LIVED until you’ve done this at least once. There’s an opportunity in Haughville about every 10 minutes or so if you’re down? I’ll ride with you (in the back seat) if we can take your car.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    88   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    My ears are ringing just seeing that!

Does that dude have any eardrums left? I can’t imagine firing a pistol while inside my car with the windows all up.
    Try firing an M4 from within a vehicle... and your buddies doing the same...

Side note, the idiot in the footage was looking for trouble.
    He clearly made the decision to just cut someone off, and that brake-check was a very aggressive move as well.
    IMHO, he was reaching for the piece in the center console... HOPING for conflict, not because he was worried it may come to that.
    Once he got what he asked for, his "spray, and pray" mentality proved useless, and his filming himself gives the world proof of his cowardice under fire, AND evidence to put him away.
    This dirtbag could have injured, or killed any number of people by pure chance. (including his intended target)
    The only thing missing was the gangster side hold.

Sincerely, I'm betting there's a very good chance he get's himself removed from the world during his stay at the grey bar hotel.
    If there's any karma left out there, he will.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Remember that exercise in grade school where you "make windmills" with arm circles?

His approach to grip and posture is much like this. Voda Consulting student of the month!

I watched this video early this morning. A lot this guy did is just wrong from any perspective. His driving, and response with a deadly weapon is very haphazard to say the least. I bet his decision making tree is useless in more areas of his life.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I bet his decision making tree is useless in more areas of his life.
    I mean, just listen to the song he was listening to and singing before he decided to go all vigilante. That sort of tells you all you need to know.

Imagine doing all that and thinking you're the good guy in the scenario.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I mean, just listen to the song he was listening to and singing before he decided to go all vigilante. That sort of tells you all you need to know.

Imagine doing all that and thinking you're the good guy in the scenario.

It was mostly drowned out by his excellent singing voice.

Top Bottom