• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    The RNC made some bad calculations, IMO.

I wouldn't have acknowledged biden's existence in any context. Behave as though harris is the nominee, and downplay their relevance.

GMediC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2020
    US
    If you want to watch the final transition to RINO, just watch Rand Paul grovel at Trumps feet.

I almost wished I lived in Kentucky so I could vote for the other guy.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    If you want to watch the final transition to RINO, just watch Rand Paul grovel at Trumps feet.

Trump has implemented some of his biggest policy ideals... Like getting out of the middle east.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Aparantly you do not know what a RINO is. Republican In Name Only. Rand Paul is an independent minded republican with a libertarian streak. Paul Ryan is a RINO, claimed to want the values in the republican platform but really did not...

Trump is the embodiment of the Republican Party and is directing its platform. Those that don't like it might be a RINO...

Last edited:

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Aparantly you do not know what a RINO is. Republican In Name Only. Rand Paul is an independent minded republican with a libertarian streak. Paul Ryan is a RINO, claimed to want the values in the republican platform but really did not...

Trump is the embodiment of the Republican Party and is directing its platform. Those that don't like it might be a RINO...
    :+1: This^^^

GMediC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2020
    US

I'm aware what it means and it's the eventual end game for all establishment republicans. I'll ponder on Trumps "direct embodiment of the Republican Party" while I'm using a bump stock.........oh wait.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    I'm aware what it means and it's the eventual end game for all establishment republicans. I'll ponder on Trumps "direct embodiment of the Republican Party" while I'm using a bump stock.........oh wait.

And throwing a tantrum against Trump will help you get your bumpstock back how?

There's nothing wrong with being pissed off about the bumpstock ban, most here are, but to be so upset over it as to actively aid, either directly or indirectly, those that want nothing more than to take the AR that your bumpstock used to be used on along with every other semi auto you might own, including your personal defense handgun.

Certain expressions about babies and bath water and noses and faces come to mind.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Man here we go again.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

There's nothing wrong with being pissed off about the bumpstock ban, most here are, but to be so upset over it as to actively aid, either directly or indirectly, those that want nothing more than to take the AR that your bumpstock used to be used on along with every other semi auto you might own, including your personal defense handgun.

Certain expressions about babies and bath water and noses and faces come to mind.

Yes sir. Right on point and this is why we will loose this battle.
    We as a group can not agree on much of anything. Petulant self centered butt hurt and avoidance of the real issues at hand. One would never know this is a real gun forum. The Dems will be unified in lockstep regardless of how idiotic their party becomes. We can not agree on Daylight savings time let alone anything of importance. And there is a lot of important things to be considered right now.

We are slipping towards the edge people. Wake up. Please.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    118378231_2832994523585111_737934828844838390_n.jpg

Speaking of RINO's, the public has been duped by most of them. Can anyone name a politician that ran as xxxxx and became way more conservative after election. I sure the heck can't...

GMediC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2020
    US

Actually my Tantrum was going to stop at Rand Paul being a sell out, till someone else brought up Trump.

You vote for who you like and I'll vote for who I like. I will not vote for the lessor of two evils regardless of what is at stake. Ive made peace with my decision and the consequences.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I will not vote for the lessor of two evils regardless of what is at stake. Ive made peace with my decision and the consequences.

So to get this straight you will only vote for a candidate that passes your personal purity test?

GMediC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2020
    US
    So to get this straight you will only vote for a candidate that passes your personal purity test?
    I don't know why you would put it like that, or what you're trying to imply. I thought majority of us either voted based on the candidate most inline with our personal ideals, or to stop the other guy.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Bump stocks. meh.

Learn how to shoot. Jerry Miculek can get 6 rounds accurately on target in 0.94 seconds.

I had to post something so I am subscribed and can come back if I want to watch the RNC.:)

And what CM says is so true and not just on this forum.

I have heard people way too many times badmouth IDPA because they shoot USPSA. "I don't get the point of IDPA" is what a member here said. And it goes on and on.

You know what? Promote all the forms of shooting and encourage people to get involved. What we want is more people shooting as a sport and becoming a collective bigger voice.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Actually my Tantrum was going to stop at Rand Paul being a sell out, till someone else brought up Trump.

You vote for who you like and I'll vote for who I like. I will not vote for the lessor of two evils regardless of what is at stake. Ive made peace with my decision and the consequences.

Onward and downward.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Yes sir. Right on point and this is why we will loose this battle.
    We as a group can not agree on much of anything. Petulant self centered butt hurt and avoidance of the real issues at hand. One would never know this is a real gun forum. The Dems will be unified in lockstep regardless of how idiotic their party becomes. We can not agree on Daylight savings time let alone anything of importance. And there is a lot of important things to be considered right now.

We are slipping towards the edge people. Wake up. Please.

Yes, one of our problems is that we value individualism so much(not a bad thing normally) that it makes uniting very difficult. It also doesn't help that so many insist on majoring in the minors by elevating relatively trivial items.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Bump stocks. meh.

Learn how to shoot. Jerry Miculek can get 6 rounds accurately on target in 0.94 seconds.

I had to post something so I am subscribed and can come back if I want to watch the RNC.:)

And what CM says is so true and not just on this forum.

I have heard people way too many times badmouth IDPA because they shoot USPSA. "I don't get the point of IDPA" is what a member here said. And it goes on and on.

You know what? Promote all the forms of shooting and encourage people to get involved. What we want is more people shooting as a sport and becoming a collective bigger voice.

Bumpstocks were a Fracking toy that skirted the rules as they existed. That we even got to play with this toys as long as we did was amazing to me with the movement in place to take them.
    A fracking toy people. I had one. It was OK for a minute. I took it off the rifle after the 1st use. Total waste of ammo IMHO so that's the jist of that. When they were banned (as any "Clear" thinking adult knew) mine went in the fire pit as we sang Kumbaya and had a good laugh at all the childish butt hurt about loosing a toy.
    I was a bit riled up at 1st before reality set in.

Yup, we will never be unified enough to win this fight.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

Refusing to vote for the "lesser of two evils" is little more than a self indulgent way of supporting the "greater of two evils" in my opinion. I'm not sure where the notion of the perfect candidate or the fantasy that any vote is anything other than the choice between two or more evils ever came from but I can see no surer way to achieve greater consequences than pursuing those greater consequences out of what appears to be either spite or hubris. Few people would take their life savings to Vegas and bet it all on one roll of the roulette wheel and yet many people seem to think the same all or nothing strategy is viable in politics.

Frankly, I think Trump is more sullied by the association with Rand Paul than vice versa.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Bumpstocks were a Fracking toy that skirted the rules as they existed. That we even got to play with this toys as long as we did was amazing to me with the movement in place to take them.
    A fracking toy people. I had one. It was OK for a minute. I took it off the rifle after the 1st use. Total waste of ammo IMHO so that's the jist of that. When they were banned (as any "Clear" thinking adult knew) mine went in the fire pit as we sang Kumbaya and had a good laugh at all the childish butt hurt about loosing a toy.
    I was a bit riled up at 1st before reality set in.

Yup, we will never be unified enough to win this fight.

I don't want to further derail this thread but I do want to say that banning bumpstocks was a very bad thing, regardless of anyone's opinion of them. However, on the entire spectrum of bad things it is far closer to the end where stubbing ones toe resides than it is to the end where being decapitated is ranked. Risking a stubbed toe with Trump seems preferable to courting the guillotine under Harris where the 2A is concerned.

Top Bottom