• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    I got to see her many times from 2005-2010, I worked at a grocery store where she shopped in Terre Haute. Sometimes all I did was unload her cart at check out and unload it into her ims suburban. Other times I walked around the store with her getting her groceries. The owner of the store expected us to help her. The way she dressed you never knew she was a millionaire and connected to the speedway. I always looked forward to her being in to shop.

Funny story, one day I was helping unload her cart at the register and I was talking to her about racing, the cashier had absolutely no idea who she was. She asked Mari, “are you in racing?” After getting back in I told the cashier who she was. If there is s visitation in Terre Haute, I will have to go.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I got to see her many times from 2005-2010, I worked at a grocery store where she shopped in Terre Haute. Sometimes all I did was unload her cart at check out and unload it into her ims suburban. Other times I walked around the store with her getting her groceries. The owner of the store expected us to help her. The way she dressed you never knew she was a millionaire and connected to the speedway. I always looked forward to her being in to shop.

Funny story, one day I was helping unload her cart at the register and I was talking to her about racing, the cashier had absolutely no idea who she was. She asked Mari, “are you in racing?” After getting back in I told the cashier who she was. If there is s visitation in Terre Haute, I will have to go.

I net her at the Speedway. She was the host of the mechanics dinner/party at the track. I had a few conversations with her. Gracious lady.

Top Bottom