• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    What is a good setup for rings/scope for a 10/22? I'm teaching my sons to shoot with iron sights right now, but I will let them transition to a scope maybe next Spring.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

pute62

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Lawrence
    You can really get alot of money wrapped up in a scope. I really like rings that are easy to take off just for the fact that if something should happen to the scope I can shuck it off and go iron sights.Starting with a 4x32 power or a 3-9x32 that comes with rings would not set you back very much.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    What is a good setup for rings/scope for a 10/22? I'm teaching my sons to shoot with iron sights right now, but I will let them transition to a scope maybe next Spring.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

This scope was suggested to me by Indygunworks for several reasons, most of which are over my marksmanship's intelligence. However the 1-3x is nice as it can be a true plinker at a non amplified distance. Or an easy 100yrd pop can plinker. And $140 is a nice price. This scope is also parallax free. And gets fantastic reviews for its glass!

logo-1.jpg

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Simmons 22mag with an a/O

I use nothing but Simmons 22mag scopes with an adjustable Objective. I can get them in Silver or black and they cost less than $75. They are very clear and hold zero great.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I think a lot of it will depend on your price range. I have a Burris Fulfield II on one and I have a Nikon Prostaff on another .22

I like them both and you can pick them up at Optics Planet for about $150 with free shipping.

Top Bottom