• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    I sent an email last week to abunch of Democrats about SB11 - the bill that would keep employers from banning gun owners from keeping guns locked in their vehicles while on their employer's property while they're at work. Here's the 2 responses I've received so far.

1)
    Speaker Bauer has asked me to thank you for your e-mail regarding SB 11. This bill as you know is currently in the House Committee on Courts and Criminal Code. The committee chairman is Representative Matt Pierce. The Speaker will keep your request for support in mind when/if this bill reaches the floor, but in the meantime he suggests you contact Representative Pierce with your request for a hearing and your support.

Sincerely,

Dolly M. Starnes, Executive Assistant
    B. Patrick Bauer
    Speaker of the House
    200 W. Washington St. Rm 3-2
    Indianapolis, IN 46204
    1-800-382-9842
    317-232-9628

2)
    Thank you for your email. If this bill makes it out of committee, I will support it. However, I do not serve on the committee with Chairman Pierce and am not sure what is the will of the committee. I have made my support known to all involved.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thank you,
    Bob

Robert Bischoff
    State Representative
    District 68

Top Bottom