• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    This forum is brand new and we are going to have some problems as we get this off the ground. 1st thing I notice is the quick reply gives an error message. If you come across anything post it here!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I can't edit my original post in the "for sale" forum. I'd like to be able to mark things as sold, but I have no "edit" option.

Thanks!

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    zinx, I noticed you have your settings set up for instant email notification so you should be getting emails. I assume you have checked your spam folder. If nothing is there I'll have to have someone smarter than me at these things look into it.

I don't seem to be getting email notifications to threads i have subscribed to. It may be my settings though.

zinx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Castleton
    zinx, I noticed you have your settings set up for instant email notification so you should be getting emails. I assume you have checked your spam folder. If nothing is there I'll have to have someone smarter than me at these things look into it.

I double checked my settings, checked the spam folder as well, and nothing. I can't remember how vBulletin handles email, but are all the email server settings set up correctly? Does it required login to send mail?

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I also noticed the usercp / private message area is messed up. No header and other issues. Thanks for your patience

Top Bottom