• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    So... his excuse for pulling (or pushing in then pulling down) the fire alarm, is that he was trying to open the door...
    ... The door with the giant sign 'EMERGENCT EXIT ONLY'
    ... and double signs with instructions for opening the door, that he HAD to see if he was, in fact, trying to open the locked door
    ... the instructions that say to "Push until alarm sounds (3 seconds)", then wait 30 seconds for it to unlock.

If that's his good story, I'm thinking "Huh, maybe the guy is really THAT STUPID. Maybe he really was trying to open the door?"

I still vote LOCK HIM UP! Make him wait in a cell for the same length of time that the Jan 6th defendants. After such time, give him a trial, let him argue that there's no proof of 'intent' or whatever, then let him go home if you want. but Only after he waited as long as they have.

Pull2Open.JPG

(sorry, forgot the image the first time.)

Last edited:

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

PHOENIX, AZ — After years of being jailed with violent criminals, Buffalo Guy was kicking himself today for not simply pulling a fire alarm on January 6th to force Congress to evacuate.

"Seriously? I could have just pulled the fire alarm instead of going to all the trouble to dress like a buffalo and charge into the Capitol?" said an aghast Buffalo Guy. "Gosh, do I feel silly."

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    He got caught directly interfering with the vote because he didn't like the way it was going to go. But since he's a Democrat, he gets a free pass. A Republican doing the same would be arrested (See Jan 6). As usual in our weaponized justice system, there is one rule for Republicans and a different one for Democrats.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    He got caught directly interfering with the vote because he didn't like the way it was going to go. But since he's a Democrat, he gets a free pass. A Republican doing the same would be arrested (See Jan 6). As usual in our weaponized justice system, there is one rule for Republicans and a different one for Democrats.
    Has been for decades.

Top Bottom