• ...and so much more!
  • Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    556AC6EA-5881-4FF7-AD61-71F0C20775F2.png EBEC3BAD-26C2-4132-B9DB-3DB85B1024CA.png
    It was an excellent explanation of everything discussed in this thread.

So to those that believe we should boycott the Remington name going forward does the video by Colion Noir change your thinking at all?

Crystal Clear Definition of the motivation of the anti gunners including insurance companies but this is like watching the end credits to a movie. This case is over but I contest how did we get here in the first place.

Speed of the Captain…Speed of the crew. If you really want to know who sold out the company, negotiated self serving bonuses for them selves, say they support the 2nd, and most of them Republican. Look Deeper. Who was at the helm of the 15 BOD (up 1 from 14 in 2007 I think)?

I’m not sure but Ken D’Arcy may be head of the new Roundhill Group now. Coincidence? Non of us will really know without a full investigation into the PEOPLE involved in allowing or setting up the fail of this 200+ year old landmark.

Just as you THINK you know your politics, follow the money.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    The left loves it when we are at odds with one another.
    Istead of a boycott, let's do a buying blitz to show our support for a hurting company that is being attacked by the anti's.
    No, the left loves it when we lay down our character and integrity and embrace something that goes against what we claim we stand for. Some of the "reasoning" here is outlandishly devoid of any measure of sanity. Those who do stupid and harmful things to our Second Amendment rights have to be called out and held accountable. Period.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    It was an excellent explanation of everything discussed in this thread.

So to those that believe we should boycott the Remington name going forward does the video by Colion Noir change your thinking at all?
    Nope. But in fairness, I`ve never been a fan of remington in the first place. Add to that the Model 700 issues and the coverup, and I`ve never had any use for them. Even less so today.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Nope. But in fairness, I`ve never been a fan of remington in the first place. Add to that the Model 700 issues and the coverup, and I`ve never had any use for them. Even less so today.
    FWIW, I think 700 issues were the nut behind the bolt. ‍

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    No, the left loves it when we lay down our character and integrity and embrace something that goes against what we claim we stand for. Some of the "reasoning" here is outlandishly devoid of any measure of sanity. Those who do stupid and harmful things to our Second Amendment rights have to be called out and held accountable. Period.
    Inconsistent Reasoning is when you blame people for gun crime and you blame an entity for a few people crime. Be sure to stand on the correct side of the limb that you are sawing off.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You are consistent. Might I ask, what gun brands live up to your standards? What other have failed badly?

I do not know many gun company exec’s, but those I do sure are not gun people, good people, but nothing like us.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Here you go, it`s getting traction now. Once again, thanks remington.

Once again Remington, neither the current owners of the name or the company before (which no longer exists) had anything to do with this settlement. It was attorneys for the insurance companies that insured the now non-existent Remington. The owners of the current Remington had absolutely no say in this matter what so ever.
    Some of the "reasoning" here is outlandishly devoid of any measure of sanity.
    I can agree with this statement.

Last edited:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Thanks Remington... :xmad:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

What did Remington do? Oh, this has been repeatedly shown in this thread that “Remington” had NOTHING to do with any of this. Why blame them?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Why aren't they suing Eric Holder and Obama?

Top Bottom