Please reply by conversation.

MrHank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Westfield, IN
    SOLD

Price lowed to $500. You not going to find an 870 like this and more. I tried to find my receipt for when I purchased it, I know it was around October of 1997, because I went deer that year.

I purchased this in 1997 with the smooth bore slug barrel with rifled sights 2.75” and 3”. It is currently set up with the tactical stock and three round extension. The wood stock set missing the recoil pad is the original stock, I just purchased a new recoil pad from Remington and it will need to be fitted, the other one I don’t remember how I acquired it. I have a 26” and a 28” vent rib barrels, both with interchangeable high vis sights, absolutely no rust on any part of the gun. A seven round extinction, never installed. Three choke tubes, two modified and an improved cycled and ever thing to install the wood stock. I am asking [STRIKE]$550[/STRIKE], must be pick up in Westfield, I would want to see LTCH and DL, no info recorded. Thanks for looking. The only trade I would be interested in would be a 9mm carbine , no Kel tec’s.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom