• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wolfts01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    New Haven
    I'm looking to get in to duck hunting this year with a buddy of mine, and I've heard that there's no better gun than the 870 to start out with. I don't need anything fancy in tip-top shape: just a gun that will work when I need it to. I'd prefer a 28" barrel, but a 30" would work.

I'd want to stay at or below $300 for sure, unless you've done some good modifications to increase the value. I suppose a like-new condition I'd pay around retail price for.

I'm not sure what options there are for removable chokes, but a modified or improved cylinder would be best (or so I've heard).

I've been watching the classifieds, but figured I'd post here as well. I'm sure somebody has an old 870 that has lost favor to a semi-auto, and I'd be glad to take that off your hands.

UNCLE HARLEY

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 21, 2012
    Kendallville
    I've got what you're looking for. It's got a pistol grip stock, Carlson full choke for geese, & a Truglo turkey choke. Also included is the original wood stock, magazine plug, choke wrench & a gun case in very good condition. It's a bit more than $300 but well worth it. Contact me if interested. I'm close to you, so getting a chance to shoot it is not a problem. LTCH or FFL transfer required.

Top Bottom