• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i finally bit the bullet and placed a order with midway for a kit dies and bullets it should be here tuesday

on my 243 i decided to try h414 powder and a 80 gr barnes ttxs bullet first and go from there thanks to everyone who answered all my questions

also when i completed my order with midway they have a program where they ask you if they can round up your order to the nerest dollor for a donation to the nra i thought that was a pretty good program

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Very cool! What kind did you get?

You are liable to find that reloading is as satisfying a hobby in and of itself as shooting is.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Very cool! What kind did you get?

You are liable to find that reloading is as satisfying a hobby in and of itself as shooting is.

i ended up getting a lee chalenger kit for 105 its a single stage wich is what i want for now i was considering a rcbs kit but they were more money so i went with lee i figure ill give it some time to make sure ill like it as well as i think i will before getting anything more expensive the kit i got has everything i needed except dies and i still need a case trimmer and tray

NEOCON

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Warrick county
    Congratulations with the purchase of the lee kit. I am sure it will serve you well for many years.

I have a Lyman Universal case trimmer that I bought in Dec.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I've always been very pleased with Lee equipment. It's all I've used, and you may also find that you don't feel the need to move to something else.

Have fun, you now have a whole new shooting hobby to spend money on... all kinds of little gadgets will suddenly become imperative :D

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    Excellent choice. Bolt it to a sturdy bench so the press doesn't wobble when you pull the lever. I have one bolted to a heavy coffee table so I can load and watch a movie at the same time. Drives the wife CRAZY..whatever....

Did you get the Lee hand priming tool with the kit? I hope so and I highly recommend it.

Have fun.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Did you get the Lee hand priming tool with the kit? I hope so and I highly recommend it.

Have fun.

it does come with the hand primer so far ive got nothing but good reviews from all lee products i ordered at 7pm or the 14th and got a email at 10pm saying its on the truck so im pretty impressed with midway so far i hope it gets here soon im dieing to give it a try

Top Bottom