• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slab

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    fort wayne
    I would make the drive down to bluffton and go to 21st century. they have everything you need in stock, and will take the time to talk you through anything you may need help with.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Sinclairs in New Haven is one of the nations largest distributors of reloading equipment, especially precision-type reloading equipment but they also carry components too! I would check them out.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    The other guys have it covered on reloading equipment.

As far as shooting ranges; SW Conservation club in SW Ft Wayne (membership), H&H indoor range on the north side, Blue Creek in Decatur, Ft Wayne Rifle & Revolver in Harlan (membership), DNR at Huntington Reservoir. Also, Warsaw, Churubusco, Auburn. Did I forget any close by?

Wait, there is one more; Concordia High School for indoor smallbore in the winter.

Check out Indiana State Rifle And Pistol Association - Home for more info on ranges and match schedules.

mtk469

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 6, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Tomlinsons in Churubusco has some loading stuff in stock and the guys are pretty good to deal with. Sinclair has lots of stuff as well. Can't be 21st century in Bluffton either.

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    ill check out sinclairs..........i really just need a few dies here and there bullets primers and powder every once in awhile.HEHEHE i also called to a few gun stores today to see if their hireing........jobs are gettin rough.:noway:

Top Bottom