• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    i use midway almost exclusivly... always do price comparison first but midway is normally within a few bucks, and getting all my stuff in one place for one shipping cost negates midways sometimes higher prices.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    F Midway, I'm tired of their crap.

MidSouthShootersSupply.com

Care to expound on that a little? I just oredered about 10 different items from Midway and they had all but 2 of what I wanted. One was a 20# lee pot. They had it one night and placed the order the next and it was out by then so I had to settle for a 10# pot instead. The other is a Lee .401 sizing kit which no one has. I tried putting a cart together of the same items on Midsouth and they had almost none of it. Plus I had it in about 2-3 days. Sometimes they are a little higher but usually have the best in stock supply I've seen and I've had good experiences with them.

I'd hate to guess how many times I go to my Midway catalog as a price check, product reference, etc. It's on my computer desk now.

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    hornadynl.... i think he is refering to the customer service issues they were having... there was a while when they added a bunch of stuff to their site and then found out that they werent being imported yet so a bunch of people myself included had a bunch of stuff on backorder for months and they just never came until our order was eventually cancelled... also they had a rediculous volume on their site and it would time out every page or two and have to be refreshed... it was annoying but they worked out the issues and as demand started to decline their service went back to par.... i am still a loyal midway customer.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    This place has a ton of reloading equipment on the shelves. the web page is a little hard to navigate but it looks like they have the 20# pot and .401 sizer in stock?

https://kempfgunshop.com//index.php...facturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=41

I'll have to make a run up there on the Ultra. I've been there several times. Small little shop but they have an amazing amount of reloading supplies.

I remember Midway's site used to be terribly slow. It wasn't too terribly fast last night. There just isn't anybody out there that can really compete with them when it comes to all things one stop shop guns.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Good list... Anyone else? I was hoping to have about 15 sites and a lot I've never heard of, but this works.

Top Bottom