• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Grogmister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Ok all here is th scoop. The wife and I are building a new house and will have no where for our Mastiffs. They are both 9 yrs old and the male cannot hold his bowel so they cannot be in the house. Our current house has a sunroom that they live in but our new place will not. They are big dogs (155lbs/ea). They are both healthy with the exception of the bowel issue which is common for Mastiffs. It’s gonna kill me to see my male go becaus we got him when he was a puppy. The female was rescued when she was 3 from some hillbillies that had more dogs than food to feed them. Both are very LOVING and grew up with kids. Never have either one been aggressive to people or other animals. Ideally someone with a barn for them to live in would be great. We would love to see them go to someone with kids to love them for the remainder of their lives. Both are UTD on their shots, always been vet checked at local vet clinic (can get you records if you want). Both are registered and I have their papers but both are fixed so you really done need them registered but your welcome to take the papers. We are really hoping to give these to someone who truly wants them to love. Please don’t flame me for trying to rehomr them, this is already very hard to do for my wife and I. PM me with any questions you may have. Thank You!!

(cocker spaniel in picture died of old age so she is no longer with us)

Attachments

• FE39BB1D-7BB3-40CE-A492-FF0C1DD6CF69.jpg
      FE39BB1D-7BB3-40CE-A492-FF0C1DD6CF69.jpg
      125.3 KB · Views: 122

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    I so wish I could help you out. It is so hard to let one of the family go. Have you contacted your local humane shelter? They are sometimes able to locate a rescue or foster home. Our local shelter often posts special situations on their Facebook page even if they aren't directly caring for the animal.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom