• ...and so much more!
  • Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Where did you see their families? Can you please point them out in the picture, I must’ve missed it?

Looks like a bunch of cowards who took the life boats and left the women and children to sink with the ship to me.

Makes sense if you remember that women and children are considered property to many Afghan men! Disposable items easily replaced at the bride store!

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Last numbers I was given were that 47% are <18. Figure in that some are elderly I'm failing to see where you guys are seeing that the majority are military aged males.

I thought and prayed about my potential involvement and all I can come up with is "Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it."

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Last numbers I was given were that 47% are <18. Figure in that some are elderly I'm failing to see where you guys are seeing that the majority are military aged males.

I thought and prayed about my potential involvement and all I can come up with is "Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it."
    Oh, we know this hustle from Europe. 35 year old dudes with thinning hairlines be trying to claim they're 16. "I dunno officer I lost all my ID in the evacuation".

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Oh, we know this hustle from Europe. 35 year old dudes with thinning hairlines be trying to claim they're 16. "I dunno officer I lost all my ID in the evacuation".
    I’d say go ask one of them how well their immigration worked but you can’t get into the no-go zone to ask them.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    iu

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I know that no media has been allowed on post so any news should be press release anything else is hearsay. So you have to be careful with sources.

And I know that gooberment isnt necessarily a good source. Just throwing that out there.

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson
    Just came across this on WTHR's website.

No, Afghan refugees are not disappearing, and the FBI has not found and removed Taliban members from Camp Atterbury​

:dunno:
    Oh, well then I guess the three long bearded men strolling down the sidewalk of my subdivision speaking loudly in a foreign language which my wife saw while taking the dog out at 12:30 AM Monday morning must have just been some wayward Amish. Their buggy must have broken down on their way to visit relatives in the famous Amish enclave on the south side of Indy.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

You sir are an eternal optimist. I seriously doubt that any Angels are going to hang around this group but I have been wrong before. :dunno:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

Well a single photo of a single flight shows a lot of men that INGO has deemed to be terrorist age, ergo all 100,000+ people evacuated over weeks of flights are most definitely members of the Taliban.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville

Define "show hospitality".

IMO, it's not what happened; it's how it happened and continues to happen.

Top Bottom