• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    So you wouldn't do everything you could to give you family a better life? You'd stay and be a "patriot" while your daughter get whipped in the street because she wore her head scarf wrong? You'd stay and watch your son get killed by drug lords just so that you wouldn't be a "traitor"?

I'm glad your world isn't the real world.
    Giving your family a better life is staying in your own country, picking up an AK and making it happen. There's a whole lot of crap hole countries out there, we can't take in everybody, we can't afford the ones were bringing in now.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    47 Afghans waiting to be vetted missing from Camp Atterbury - WIBC news

c2a9c1e4636de983db9a170cf8dfb95c.jpg

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    So, 47 Taliban now roaming the state? Time to go buy a few more guns... and ammo...

This makes me consider the recent "active shooter" scare we had recently at a local high school (no gun was involved, but some kid thought he heard one being racked in the bathroom). The high school is half mile south of my shop on US 41, and we watched law enforcement pour into the area from every direction and every type of .gov agency. There had to be 100 vehicles minimum of all types. Multiple helicopters, the works.

While the level of response was impressive, the general mayhem it caused is very troubling. Traffic shut down all around - panicked parents trying to pour in to the area - massive amounts of firepower and personnel sucked in from a 30 mile radius, and therefore not available to their home base area.

My point is, it would take a relatively few dedicated "bad guys", working together at multiple sites, to totally disrupt life as we know it, anytime they choose to, anywhere they choose to.

Not a very comforting feeling, all things considered.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    So you wouldn't do everything you could to give you family a better life? You'd stay and be a "patriot" while your daughter get whipped in the street because she wore her head scarf wrong? You'd stay and watch your son get killed by drug lords just so that you wouldn't be a "traitor"?

I'm glad your world isn't the real world.

So how come so many "able" bodied men and so few women and children?
    I feel you aren't looking at this picture very clearly, if at all.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

My point is, it would take a relatively few dedicated "bad guys", working together at multiple sites, to totally disrupt life as we know it, anytime they choose to, anywhere they choose to.

Not a very comforting feeling, all things considered.

Well LUCKILY they have no idea about unconventional gorilla type warfare or we might be in a bad place.

Top Bottom