• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Didn’t find any info here so posting. According to you tube Armed Scholar 12 yours ago he said Supreme Court in 6-3 struck down NY red flag law. A angry ex boyfriend saying his ex girlfriend made comments about harming herself and felt unsafe. She was stripped of her carry and of her guns according to NY red flag law….. same as IN? Sounds like it. She got an attorney and we see she won big time. Would this or will this help make IN Red Flag void as well?

Xterminator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Terre Haute
    This sounds like a... you're guilty until you prove you're innocent deal. Ex was freaked out over some stalker chic & wanted to send message to stay away from him. Unfortunately she had to prove she was innocent & given her constitutional right back. I don't believe this will help void Indiana red flag law. Unfortunately

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    This sounds like a... you're guilty until you prove you're innocent deal. Ex was freaked out over some stalker chic & wanted to send message to stay away from him. Unfortunately she had to prove she was innocent & given her constitutional right back. I don't believe this will help void Indiana red flag law. Unfortunately
    He actually was the stalker as judge found out that she had a restraining order against the ex. The ex was trying to get pay back on his ex girlfriend.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Crazy. But that's what I believe it'll become. A tool for neighbors, Ex's, disgruntled employees will use this law for... retaliation.
    I have conveyed this concern to my Representatives repeatedly. This is an area of Indiana's current Red flag law, if it is going to continue to exist, which desperately needs reform. There needs to be extremely harsh penalties for false reporting. They're also need to be harsh penalties against state employees who do not act in accordance with the law. Looking at you Mears for the FedEx shooting.

Join me and try to get your representative or senator to make meaningful changes to Indiana's red flag law in the 2023 legislative session.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Red Flag laws are just another example of control over the people. They will always be used to keep law abiding citizens in line by means of blackmail.
    You mean, The Gubmint finds itself unable to do something...so they outsource the "tyranny" to a different entity? :toilet2:

Top Bottom