• Status
    Not open for further replies.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    OK seriously...I clicked into this lil forum because I thought it was a discussion about women owning firearms....I will NOT make that mistake again. Seriously do you really believe the majority of these women even could tell you the make of the gun they're carrying over the brand of lipstick they're wearing? Sorry....won't click into a sub-forum with this in the title again no need to chase me around and threaten me to leave it alone....but yeah....a little disappointed

Buzzkill !!!

Hawkeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Warsaw
    OK seriously...I clicked into this lil forum because I thought it was a discussion about women owning firearms....I will NOT make that mistake again. Seriously do you really believe the majority of these women even could tell you the make of the gun they're carrying over the brand of lipstick they're wearing? Sorry....won't click into a sub-forum with this in the title again no need to chase me around and threaten me to leave it alone....but yeah....a little disappointed
    You're new here, aren't you.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Does this really count towards 50 posts? Can the mods knock off a few dozen just because?

On second thought ... if the mods apply that rule to me my post count might go negative.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    Oh, well, it's still a free country and you have a right to choose what you will, or will not, click on.
    And whether you "like" the content of a thread or not, I also think you have a right to air your "displeasure".
    But, I don't care.

dvd1955

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2013
    Howard County
    Oh, well, it's still a free country and you have a right to choose what you will, or will not, click on.
    And whether you "like" the content of a thread or not, I also think you have a right to air your "displeasure".
    But, I don't care.
    Lol. Tosharri said (he/she) will not click into this thread again, so will not see any of this!

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Feel free to make your own sub thread. Been here almost 3yrs.......nevermind just saw your post count.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well arent you special.
    Chase you, thats rich.

Yeah mouse has an attitude this morning.....:p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom