• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Made it out to the range to spend some time checking out my 9s. After I left, I realized that I wasn't sure they were all running the same ammo, so I have something to look forward to on a future trip. :) I was generally happy with the groups, other than the FNS 9c, given my current abilities (I hope to be able to look back and these one day and shudder at the group sizes, but, until then...). This was only the second range trip for a few of these, so I'm also still getting to know them and my results are not indicative of what anyone else might do with these. :dunno:

Sig P320c - My baseline.

QsAuYsE.jpg

CZ75 SP-01 - A good group for me, more so without the flyer.

Rg9VYdj.jpg

PPQ M1 - Another good group for me. Better without the flyer.

AUAPNHB.jpg

VP9 - Shoots a little low but a good group for me and no obvious flyer.

CqS9ll4.jpg

Shield - Two-in-one, three down from there. Top left shots aren't part of it.

BcM5eHD.jpg

FNS 9c - Yes, that is a 4 shot, 5 shot group. Couldn't tell where #5 went since the backer isn't exactly new unless the hole on the left is actually two (don't think it is, though). The first time I shot it, out of 10 shots, I had a nice group of 5 just left of the spot, one 7" to the right and 4 unknown. Will have to try some different ammo options to see if I can tame it or if we just won't get along.

W59eOzj.jpg

Nitro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 24, 2017
    Columbus
    They look pretty good for only your second trip to the range with the FNS 9c. To be more accurate it is always good to use the same ammo for a reference point. Me I just buy what ever is on sale and shoot it. Some times I do good on paper and well other times..... lets just say I still had a smile on my face. Keep up the good work!

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I've seen lots worse groups. Not too bad. I typically buy whats on sale ammo wise too. In my last pistol class I mixed 115 grain and 124 3 or 4 different brands and noticed no difference.

Keep :ar15:

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    What distance were you shooting from?

10 yd pistol range.

They look pretty good for only your second trip to the range with the FNS 9c. To be more accurate it is always good to use the same ammo for a reference point. Me I just buy what ever is on sale and shoot it. Some times I do good on paper and well other times..... lets just say I still had a smile on my face. Keep up the good work!

To be fair, it was also only the second time for the PPQ and the VP9 while the CZ had been out...maybe 4 times.
    I've seen lots worse groups. Not too bad. I typically buy whats on sale ammo wise too. In my last pistol class I mixed 115 grain and 124 3 or 4 different brands and noticed no difference.

Keep :ar15:

That's the plan. :D

Top Bottom