• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdeanp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2022
    Southern IN
    That is close. If not familiar with the events, IT IS WELL WORTH DOING YOUR HOMEWORK TO BECOME SO.

One thing is for certain... atf is the scum of the scum and the fbi is right there with them.
    Exactly. That's a very broad overview, but anyone who cares about their government, country, fellow citizens, etc should become familiar with the events of Ruby Ridge, Waco, OKC bombing, 9/11 and the connections between and amongst these events.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I decided to search for myself. I know this version may not be very popular, but this seemed to me to be the most detailed and least biased version that I could readily find.

It doesn't paint Weaver to be a very likable guy; on the other hand, it also points out a lot of holes in the government version of events.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    I decided to search for myself. I know this version may not be very popular, but this seemed to me to be the most detailed and least biased version that I could readily find.

It doesn't paint Weaver to be a very likable guy; on the other hand, it also points out a lot of holes in the government version of events.
    Does it paint weaver as the victim of a rabid federal agency that murdered his wife and son?

I don't really give a **** whether weaver was likeable or not.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Does it paint weaver as the victim of a rabid federal agency that murdered his wife and son?

I don't really give a **** whether weaver was likeable or not.
    Yep. The feds didn't like him because he refused to play ball with them, so they set him up which resulted in killing his kin. **** the dirty bastards.

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Exactly. That's a very broad overview, but anyone who cares about their government, country, fellow citizens, etc should become familiar with the events of Ruby Ridge, Waco, OKC bombing, 9/11 and the connections between and amongst these events.
    Don't forget the Kennedy assassination(s), Apollo 11, 12 and 14-17, and spherical Earth.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    So, I didn't read the article.
    Did Weaver die of "natural causes", or did someone conVINCE him to FOSTER a different path out?

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Horuichi was also on the rifle at Waco. There were reports that the first shots fired at Waco came out of his position. Of course, rifle was rebarrelled before the investigation, but if you can't trust a G-MAN, who can you trust?

jdeanp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2022
    Southern IN
    Horuichi was also on the rifle at Waco. There were reports that the first shots fired at Waco came out of his position. Of course, rifle was rebarrelled before the investigation, but if you can't trust a G-MAN, who can you trust?
    He was also hired by Troy Mfg, so you couldn't pay me to put their brand on anything I shoot or own. Yes, I judge people who shill their products.

Top Bottom