Ram 1500, Chevy 1500 & Ford F150 Crew Cab owners?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WhitleyStu

Keep'em Scary Sharp!!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Whitley County/Allen County
    I would greatly appreciate it if someone with a newer Crew Cab would take a measurement from the floor on either the right or left side just in front of the rear seat to the roof directly above. I’m ready to start truck shopping and was interested in a Crew Cab with the most rear passenger over all floor to ceiling height. Thanks…

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I would greatly appreciate it if someone with a newer Crew Cab would take a measurement from the floor on either the right or left side just in front of the rear seat to the roof directly above. I’m ready to start truck shopping and was interested in a Crew Cab with the most rear passenger over all floor to ceiling height. Thanks…
    Got a lot of giants riding in your back seat?

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Be aware that GM at least has a full size 4 door and a 3/4 scale 4 door on a full size frame. The one I'm calling 3/4 scale has an abbreviated door that clearly slopes upwards from the bottom to the back of the door. It may be a completely different model but believe it's still considered a Sierra. Sorry I can't provide the info on my full size '17 Sierra but the back seat is currently full of puppy platform.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    Be aware that GM at least has a full size 4 door and a 3/4 scale 4 door on a full size frame. The one I'm calling 3/4 scale has an abbreviated door that clearly slopes upwards from the bottom to the back of the door. It may be a completely different model but believe it's still considered a Sierra. Sorry I can't provide the info on my full size '17 Sierra but the back seat is currently full of puppy platform.
    That model with the 3/4 cab is called a double cab. The crew cab is a different model. They changed the suicide type door to a regular style door.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    A quick Google should get the info you want, it's readily available from multiple sources. Example for second row interior dimensions:

2020 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab Interior Dimensions​

• Second Head Room: 40.12 inches
    • Second Leg Room: 43.40 inches
    • Second Shoulder Room: 65.16 inches
    • Second Hip Room: 60.24 inches

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I can measure the wifes Ram crew cab when I see it. I am 6'4" and beefy and I can fit in the back seat no problem. More than enough room for two other guys my size.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Any of the new crew cabs(2015ish and up) are very spacious and could fit 2 grown men for a long road trip comfortably.

Stay away from the Chevy double cab though. I have one and I hate it.

Top Bottom