• ...and so much more!
  • lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Hang 'em high enough for all to see.

Why is it not an understood reality that when you're on your own property and you've done nothing wrong, when people with guns are screaming at you, pointing guns at you, telling you they will blow you away, you should open fire?

The title should have read "Idiot tyrants make colossal mistake by attempting to rob an armed American citizen, a mistake which cost them their lives. They won't be missed and freedom lives on. Citizen receives medal."

Okay, maybe not a title, unless Michael Scott is writing it. It turned out to be a tad long, but you get my point. The only firing that should take place after this is a firing squad. And the cops should have to recite the 4th Amendment while the marksmen take aim.

junglerogue

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 20, 2009
    SAV, ELP, DFW, SBN,
    Time to look for new neighbors. How is ANY of the contents of his house admissible in court. It's "fruit of the forbidden tree". As LEO you've got to be on your game for this crap, you cannot overstep your jurisdiction and you've got remember that SOMEONE IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU. So stupid stuff like "he's an a-hole" and "I'm going to charge him with a felony" is going to show up as a res gestae statement during your IA hearing.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Time to look for new neighbors. How is ANY of the contents of his house admissible in court. It's "fruit of the forbidden tree". As LEO you've got to be on your game for this crap, you cannot overstep your jurisdiction and you've got remember that SOMEONE IS ALWAYS WATCHING YOU. So stupid stuff like "he's an a-hole" and "I'm going to charge him with a felony" is going to show up as a res gestae statement during your IA hearing.

Worse for the "cops" involved, their statements and actions are likely going to be sufficient for a court to strip them of their limited immunity. And if they aren't fired, every defense attorney in every case brought from here on by that department will be showing this videotape to jurors in cases where the only grounds for probable cause is the word of the officers involved, to show the jury that the officer's word is no good.

These anal orifices have managed to do a great deal of damage to the justice system in their area. All because some neighbor decided to be an ass, and the cops decided to break the law instead of uphold it. Matt Hart needs to buy a Mosin and go shooting on his land every day just to drive that neighbor bonkers. I suspect that at some point down the road, he'll be able to afford plenty of ammo...

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    I hope every one of those arrogant nazi pricks are fired and become filthy homeless bums eating out of garbage cans.:xmad:
    they should be if there was any justice left but the fat blue line gang will circle the wagons and talk about what great officers they are and the whole thing will be swept under the rug. i just cant figure out why all the good cops out there keep backing dirtbags like this and covering for them. maybe that whole good cop thing is just wishful thinking on my part but i got my gingers crossed that its true.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    The officers earned more than $150,000 during the investigation.
    As of March 11 of this year, Limon had received $75,393 in total pay and benefits and, for McDow, that amounts to $75,817. The officers remain on paid administrative leave.

WTF!!!? How much do these guys get paid????

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    As to the statement you made about bad soldiers, you don't get to talk about bad soldiers because no one ever posts stories about them. No one makes the effort to find stories about bad soldiers because it isn't as fun as finding stories about bad cops.

I think there's at least two reasons for that. One is that what soldiers do in the middle east doesn't DIRECTLY affect us here. Second is that a victim of a soldier's abuse in Iraq isn't likely to contact our local media, and unless there just happens to be a MSM reported embedded with the unit at the time, nobody over here will ever know.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    Here is one example of a service member that ****ed up bad enough to trouble a civilian's life. Sure that civilian was a cop, but I'm sure the service member's actions affected more lives than just that of the officer he killed. Happened on US soil too.

Sergeant Howard King (Howie) Stevenson, Ceres Police Department

Marine determined to die rather than return to Iraq Commits Suicide by Cop

The difference, of course, that in this situation, the guy wasn't acting in his capacity of "soldier," while the cops in San Luis Obisbo were plainly acting in their capacity of "police."

Top Bottom