• ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Guess I missed out.
    I just donated $50, and paid the transaction fees, but was not offered the opportunity to get raffle tickets.
    You have to send them an email and tell them you donated for raffle tickets.
    Per the founder: Use the “donation” button, and follow up with a message to us with Name, # of tickets purchased, address (so we can mail your tickets), and phone number (so we can properly fill in the ticket stubs we keep to contact you when you win).

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You have to send them an email and tell them you donated for raffle tickets.
    They have an option to donate without entering in they raffle just like regular donations when there's not a raffle. That's what I did. Maybe he donated there without choosing the option for the raffle. Not sure. But he can try to do like you suggested to get tickets.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    They have an option to donate without entering in they raffle just like regular donations when there's not a raffle. That's what I did. Maybe he donated there without choosing the option for the raffle. Not sure. But he can try to do like you suggested to get tickets.
    Unless it changed, there is no "option" on the website to enter the raffle. You donate on the website, and then you tell them you were doing it for the raffle.

Reactions: KG1

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    It's been a while since I made the donation, so I don't really recall. Best bet is to do like KLB pointed out.
    I did. I was just verifying I didn't see an option. I did see options of making a donation different ways. I assume if you don't send your info then you don't get entered.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I did. I was just verifying I didn't see an option. I did see options of making a donation different ways. I assume if you don't send your info then you don't get entered.
    Could be. The only two options that I saw were for a CC and bank account. I did'nt have a CC card handy and I didn't want to give my banking info so I went back to the home page and if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page where the FAQ is they have a tab you can click on that says "how to donate" so I clicked on that tab and it gave a PP option so that's how I donated. I paid the transaction fees and everything.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Guess I missed out.
    I just donated $50, and paid the transaction fees, but was not offered the opportunity to get raffle tickets.

Nope, just have to finish following the instructions. Go back to the page, look just left of the "donate" button and you'll see "contact us". Send them your name, how many tickets you bought, and your contact info. They'll fill out your stubs for you and mail you the tickets.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Nope, just have to finish following the instructions. Go back to the page, look just left of the "donate" button and you'll see "contact us". Send them your name, how many tickets you bought, and your contact info. They'll fill out your stubs for you and mail you the tickets.
    O.k. Followed up.
    Thanks for posting this opportunity.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well, I didn't win anything. Hopefully some INGOers won something they will enjoy. Either way, thanks for supporting a very worthy cause.

Reactions: KG1

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    They haven't contacted me yet so they are probably trying to figure out how to send BBIs .300 BO pistol to me without making him angry.

Congrats on the bow package HoughMade! I would have most likely donated it to the school's bow team.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Good for you. Send me a mailing addy and I will send you some stuff that they shipped to me.

Tried to get money for the stuff to donate back to them, but got no takers.

Top Bottom