• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    My wife and I filled out the app for LTCH today and got registered for L1..

I'm trying to find a link to their 'login' page where they show your payments, etc...

Anyone have a link to this section ? been digging for over an hour.

Thanks

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    when i did mine i dont think it made me sign in. when you click the option for the l1, a window or link came up (cant remember what one) and you just went on from there and typed your information and made you appointment to do your finger printing. but after you get finger printed you can go pay your county fee. it took me 8 days to get mine after i paid my fee.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Don't remember having to log in, I paid my fee at the appointment. I also paid the State police fee at L1 ( paid both with 1 money order)

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Just did MrsGBuck's last week. I don't remember a login screen. We just paid at the location with a money order and then went down to the city-county building for local fees.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    Well, I paid w/ credit card online when I set up the appointment (easier than doing all the money order stuff)...

The thing is, they charged me $39.95... My paperwork says that L1 will submit my prints to ISP but there is a $9.95 charge for doing it this way. I entered my credit card info (including a 'username' and 'password' into the available fields?).. and the charge was $39.95.

I'm guessing it's $9.95 for L1 to collect the state fee and $30 for the state fee itself ?

If that's the case, then I only need bring a money order to my local police dept. to pay local fee ($10 right ?)

After getting printed, I take a $10 money order and my paperwork (that I have now, along w/ anything I get from L1) to Mishawaka PD and hand over the $10 money order and I'm good .. wait for my pink slip ...? (this is how I understand the process... seems painless enough)

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin
    Well, I paid w/ credit card online when I set up the appointment (easier than doing all the money order stuff)...

The thing is, they charged me $39.95... My paperwork says that L1 will submit my prints to ISP but there is a $9.95 charge for doing it this way. I entered my credit card info (including a 'username' and 'password' into the available fields?).. and the charge was $39.95.

I'm guessing it's $9.95 for L1 to collect the state fee and $30 for the state fee itself ?

If that's the case, then I only need bring a money order to my local police dept. to pay local fee ($10 right ?)

After getting printed, I take a $10 money order and my paperwork (that I have now, along w/ anything I get from L1) to Mishawaka PD and hand over the $10 money order and I'm good .. wait for my pink slip ...? (this is how I understand the process... seems painless enough)
    I'm not sure about the dollar amounts, because MrsGBuck, my friends and I have all done the lifetime license... but you seem spot on on the other parts of the process.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I'm not sure about the dollar amounts, because MrsGBuck, my friends and I have all done the lifetime license... but you seem spot on on the other parts of the process.

Mrs DM1975 and myself (including 5 kids at home) = 2 lifetime licenses unaffordable at this time LOL so we had to settle for what gets the job done (cuz she wants a bersa 380 now too)

Thanks for the help :yesway:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009

Yep, $30 is the state fee. And call your local PD, most will take cash.

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    When I did mine in December it only cost me an extra $11 to pay online, I think I had to create a login to schedule the appt, but not to pay.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    When I did mine in December it only cost me an extra $11 to pay online, I think I had to create a login to schedule the appt, but not to pay.

This could be what the login was for.. I just wanted to see the breakdown of the transaction.. After thinking about it, I believe I paid $40 which is $10 for L1 to collect the $$ and for the prints and the rest goes to the state.

Gonna call mishawaka PD in the a.m. and see if they accept cash.

Thanks for the tip

jdmckinney

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I filled the app out online. I went to L1 Saturday. Now all I have to do is go to the city county building and pay my local fees. I am wondering if you could tell me what to expect when I go pay my local fees? Does it take a long time and is there anymore paper work to fill out? Also once you paid your local fees, how long did it take you to receive your permit in the mail?

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I filled the app out online. I went to L1 Saturday. Now all I have to do is go to the city county building and pay my local fees. I am wondering if you could tell me what to expect when I go pay my local fees? Does it take a long time and is there anymore paper work to fill out? Also once you paid your local fees, how long did it take you to receive your permit in the mail?

I received my LTCH yesterday in the mail but there were background issues that caused delays.

When you go to your local PD, tell them your there to pay the local fee portion of your LTCH. They'll take your money, click some stuff on the computer and you're done. As long as you have clean background, you should get your LTCH in the mail within a week or so.

Top Bottom