www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    do they really care??
    No. some days they cant even be bothered to deliver. I cant tell you how many tracked packages look like this:
    9:43AM Package Placed on truck for delivery. (at the post office 15 minutes away)
    9:47 AM Package delivery failed. Delivery location not accessible. (or insert other bogus excuse here)

Yep. They scan them all as they load the truck, then batch the truck as undeliverable like they tried, even though Nobody even put the keys in the ignition.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Well at least it arrived so there is that.
    Oh the junk mail is sure to get here, now anything of value is what concerns me. Normally our regular mailman is pretty good about not destroying stuff, I’m going to guess this was a fill in and probably rushed so they just crammed it all in.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    No. some days they cant even be bothered to deliver. I cant tell you how many tracked packages look like this:
    9:43AM Package Placed on truck for delivery. (at the post office 15 minutes away)
    9:47 AM Package delivery failed. Delivery location not accessible. (or insert other bogus excuse here)

Yep. They scan them all as they load the truck, then batch the truck as undeliverable like they tried, even though Nobody even put the keys in the ignition.
    If you really want a kick in the nads, go down there and see if you can pick it up “oh sorry it’s on the truck” that’s sitting out back…

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Oh the junk mail is sure to get here, now anything of value is what concerns me. Normally our regular mailman is pretty good about not destroying stuff, I’m going to guess this was a fill in and probably rushed so they just crammed it all in.
    Yeah our carrier is pretty good too. Although I suspect it may have something to do with fresh tomatoes etc being left in the mail box for him lol.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Whatever it takes to get the mail to you unscathed! :laugh:
    Well he started it lol he would leave dog bones for our dogs. We have 8 and two will usually work up front at night by the house and between the first pasture. Sometimes they will still be upfront when he delivers.

So we just returned the favor, I suspect he gets bored on our route, not a whole to see.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    I have to give credit to my postal lady. Yes, it is a rural route and she uses her own vehicle.
    She will get out of her car and walk up my drive to put something on my front porch,and has many times. She does not make it to my house until the very end of her route as well(only 2 address past mine and she is done for the day usually around 5pm).

I have tipped her,and often have a short conversation with her if I am already home. Nice woman.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Don't even get me started....the stories I could share. Argghhhh I have the postal inspector on speed dial and email for the last several years while they continue to "investigate" the problems everyone on our route reports.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have to give credit to my postal lady. Yes, it is a rural route and she uses her own vehicle.
    She will get out of her car and walk up my drive to put something on my front porch,and has many times. She does not make it to my house until the very end of her route as well(only 2 address past mine and she is done for the day usually around 5pm).

I have tipped her,and often have a short conversation with her if I am already home. Nice woman.
    Femail man...

latest

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Femail man...

latest
    You can stop by and call her that if you want,but the lady would likely beat you to death with a package. She is an older lady,but I assure you she would not back down and would likely give you a rant about political correctness while doing it. She is a salt of the earth kind of lady,that takes **** from no one.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    You can stop by and call her that if you want,but the lady would likely beat you to death with a package. She is an older lady,but I assure you she would not back down and would likely give you a rant about political correctness while doing it. She is a salt of the earth kind of lady,that takes **** from no one.
    Simpsons joke... Bart called their lady mailman the Femail man, longtime before woke became a thing

Top Bottom