• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vacman2036

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2022
    Tipton
    Got an email from kygunco about these belts. I would how good they are?
    I have never owned a Nexbelt. I can tell you that the Kore is less money and that the more I wear them the more I like them. I own three and I gave away my other belts. Preference, like with anything has a lot to do with it. Body type is a big deal, where you wear your belt also can be a factor. The Nexbelt looks like a nice belt. Raw Dog Tactical makes a nice belt too. They have good sales on them. You can buy two and get a 10 percent discount. Two will cost $45 plus tax and shipping. A friend of mine just bought two of these and really likes them. I would check them out.

vwfred69

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    noblesville
    I have never owned a Nexbelt. I can tell you that the Kore is less money and that the more I wear them the more I like them. I own three and I gave away my other belts. Preference, like with anything has a lot to do with it. Body type is a big deal, where you wear your belt also can be a factor. The Nexbelt looks like a nice belt. Raw Dog Tactical makes a nice belt too. They have good sales on them. You can buy two and get a 10 percent discount. Two will cost $45 plus tax and shipping. A friend of mine just bought two of these and really likes them. I would check them out.
    I purchased a rawdog tac belt. Horrible. Within a week the piece that holds the magnet to attract the ratchet fell off. Emailed with no response. now it has multiple scars in the foe leather where it pulls and it stretched strangely.

jhartman304

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Dillsboro
    I use we the people holsters belt, only complainant I have is the ability to get it through your standard belt loops can be a pain in a hurry on and off.

Top Bottom