5   0   0
    Mar 2, 2009

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I can't tell you how many cat owners just stack a new litter box in an old one and continue to do so or have 2 or 3 stacks. Always in front of either the furnace or water heater. Sickening. And half the time they ask if we know why their homes stink.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    We've got lots of cats. 4 indoor and 1 mouser that stays outside

3 litter boxes that get cleaned daily. If you didn't see the cats you would have no clue we have them. Outdoor boy keeps the mice and chipmunks to pretty much zero. He works for his food. Also have a dog as well

I would say I'm just borderline psychotic

Attachments

• 20231203_183517.jpg
      20231203_183517.jpg
      328.2 KB · Views: 13

Cynical

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 21, 2013
    peru
    My brother has 2 cats and I wouldn't consider him schizo. He is however bat **** crazy and so am I and I don’t even own a cat. It might be a family thing.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Two of our four housebeasts. We too have three litter boxes that are cleaned daily. Wife is a life-long cat hoarder. When we got married 33 years ago, I set the limit at two fur babies. That only lasted until the kids moved out. Then we ended up with two more.

Attachments

• 20231128_133718.jpg
      20231128_133718.jpg
      737 KB · Views: 12

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Furbaby 1:

ZwqmR3N.jpg

Furbaby 2:

5JJ0yoU.jpg

Furbaby 3:

7GjMDUx.jpg

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    So you've not heard of all the crazy horse people stories? Maybe you're immune because you ARE one. haha!
    yes,... yes we all are. One of the voices in my head (the guy that plays the banjo) especially.
    Sorry some of the voices in my head cause more problems at times when they argue.. so what was he talking about?? The crazy horse people?? yes,... yes we all are. Here he goes again.. :)

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    We've got lots of cats. 4 indoor and 1 mouser that stays outside

3 litter boxes that get cleaned daily. If you didn't see the cats you would have no clue we have them. Outdoor boy keeps the mice and chipmunks to pretty much zero. He works for his food. Also have a dog as well

I would say I'm just borderline psychotic
    We have 3 two outside one in. There was a lady who lived down the street from my dad and step mom who ran a cat rescue out of her house, usually had at least ten, frequently more, occasionally much more. You couldn't help but see them unless you were blind, but if you were Stevie Wonder you wouldn't know she had any until you tripped over one. Not sure how many litter boxes she had but yeah cleaned at least daily, usually multiple times a day. I think usually 3, in the AM, shortly before her husband came home from work, and a last time before bed.

Top Bottom