• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    I believe so...I know the trigger is different but I think someone said they still swapped it out with a glock. My intentions s for a inexpensive truck gun that fires when I pull the trigger. I think this is the ticket.....
    I’d give it some more work. Mine was flawless the first 200 and then started malfunctioning.

Which mags have you used?

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Got mine last week but have not had a chance to get to range. Hoping today is the day. Initial impressions are it feels better in hand and quality appears to be as good as any manufacturer.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I’ve been getting the ads for these in
    my emails. Looks like it may be time to buy one. Latest email has the compact with 10, 15 round mags for $350.
    I haven’t bought like this for a long time. Who’s a decent dealer for the transfer on Indy’s Westside. Most dealers I’d heard got excessive on transfer fees and have a bit of an attitude when buying this way. Can’t really blame them but PSA is only place to buy one of these. Kinda takes the fun out of an inexpensive pistol!

Matt

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I haven’t bought like this for a long time. Who’s a decent dealer for the transfer on Indy’s Westside. Most dealers I’d heard got excessive on transfer fees and have a bit of an attitude when buying this way. Can’t really blame them but PSA is only place to buy one of these. Kinda takes the fun out of an inexpensive pistol!

Matt
    Not westside, but USDS in Greenwood has been excellent when I have used them for transfers in the past. Here's their info on transfers:
    (though I am located close to westside as well, but haven't used any of the LGS over here for transfers)

I have heard great things about transfers at BZ Guns though have heard he has indicated he will be closing down at some point in the not too distant future. He has info on transfers here: http://www.bzgunz.com/

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Not westside, but USDS in Greenwood has been excellent when I have used them for transfers in the past. Here's their info on transfers:
    (though I am located close to westside as well, but haven't used any of the LGS over here for transfers)

I have heard great things about transfers at BZ Guns though have heard he has indicated he will be closing down at some point in the not too distant future. He has info on transfers here: http://www.bzgunz.com/
    Worked with BZ for years but heard he had quit. Maybe ought to give him a call.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Matt
    Parabellum in Avon has some in stock and the price is about the same and ordering directly and paying their $25 transfer fee.. They also have a Dagger on the rental wall if you want to give one a trial run.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Just received the new DaggerX, at least that's what I call it.. Came in Monday at Parabellum,
    17 round frame accepting the 4" Dagger slide. 100 rounds downrange and so far, Perfection. As zachcz commented, they are addictive. For the price there's not a striker fired pistol that even comes close IMHO. Standard Dagger for comparison.

DaggerZ.jpg

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I seen the add. There's bound to be more and more Daggers out there, with such competitive pricing. Not to mention, quite a variety of configurations and options.

Can't wait to hear more about them as they become widespread.

Are the Daggers compatible with Glock gen5 parts?

two70

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Feb 5, 2016
    Johnson

I'll second USDS. They actually want the transfer business and are great to deal with. They even post their FFL file copy online for you to use.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    Parabellum in Avon has some in stock and the price is about the same and ordering directly and paying their $25 transfer fee.. They also have a Dagger on the rental wall if you want to give one a trial run.
    Didn’t know other shops sold them! I will stop by Parabellum tomorrow to have a look!
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Matt

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    If you get the 17rd magazine is there a mag sleeve to buy to take up the extra room? I will need the extra grip length to get proper grip.

Edit :
    I should probably just buy the full size since I noticed the slides are the same size.

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Just received the new DaggerX, at least that's what I call it.. Came in Monday at Parabellum,
    17 round frame accepting the 4" Dagger slide. 100 rounds downrange and so far, Perfection. As zachcz commented, they are addictive. For the price there's not a striker fired pistol that even comes close IMHO. Standard Dagger for comparison.

View attachment 229899
    NHT, just curious, what am I looking at here? Are they different frame sizes? Slide/barrel lengths? Which one is the "X"?

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    NHT, just curious, what am I looking at here? Are they different frame sizes? Slide/barrel lengths? Which one is the "X"?
    One frame is taller and uses 17 rd mags instead of 15 rd mags. It is essentially a copy of 19x or g45. Will get you a longer grip and a couple extra rounds.

Bottom one with no optic appears to be the shorter frame to me. But they are relatively close in size

Top Bottom