• ...and so much more!
  • ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    There are always people that will complain if you even give them the item. Years ago we had a customer come in with a hydraulic cylinder with a bent 1/2 inch rod. He told us he needed it quickly. Made him a new rod and resealed the cylinder. He came in and was screaming that he just wanted the rod straightened and he wouldn’t pay for it and would just go purchase a new one. Came back the next day and paid for it. Repair was only $175 and a new one was $1700. ( JD Green).

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    There are always people that will complain if you even give them the item. Years ago we had a customer come in with a hydraulic cylinder with a bent 1/2 inch rod. He told us he needed it quickly. Made him a new rod and resealed the cylinder. He came in and was screaming that he just wanted the rod straightened and he wouldn’t pay for it and would just go purchase a new one. Came back the next day and paid for it. Repair was only $175 and a new one was $1700. ( JD Green).
    You didn't offer to increase the price the next day?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I try to remember, there is a whole generation who is used to easy returns like on Amazon. They don't remember the days of restocking fees etc.
    And back then, you could lay hands on most things first, so the need to return wasn’t nearly as prevalent as it is in todays online heavy world.

SharkyZiff

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Fishers
    PSA has always treated me right as a customer with good service aand quick shipping. I was even in this exact scenario (firearm purchase cancelled prior to final processing and shipment). They refunded my $$ to my credit card promptly. 5-8 business days but it showed as a pending credit the next day.

Cheers!

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    A few times a year we'll have a tax client who acts incredulous that we make them pay for the tax filing. Usually it is someone who takes their fees out of the refund. Then for whatever reason they don't get a refund and have to pay up front. Some people don't comprehend that we charge for filing tax returns.

Angrysauce

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 30, 2020
    Kokomo
    A few times a year we'll have a tax client who acts incredulous that we make them pay for the tax filing. Usually it is someone who takes their fees out of the refund. Then for whatever reason they don't get a refund and have to pay up front. Some people don't comprehend that we charge for filing tax returns.
    "BUT TURBO TAX IS FREE"
    Do that then jeez.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Even though the OP took a beating here, I'd still expect a post to close it out and understand if PSA came through, if there was some kind of mistake by PSA or bank, card processor had an issue, or if he had to dispute it fully with his card company.

OP, how did the story end?

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    I ordered a pistol from PSA one week ago today and found it for nearly $100 cheaper elsewhere the next day. I called them up to ask them if they could price match. They refused so I canceled the order. I got the refund this past Tuesday (5 calendar days after the original order was placed).

So, no problem with PSA here.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I'm waiting for their .308 JAKL to be released. Probably won't be one of the first customers to order, but I'll be paying close attention.

I've yet to be disappointed by PSA.

Airtevron1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 10, 2019
    IN
    Yea I wanted to hear that update I have ordered from psa but never canceled. Can I ask why the change of mind? Spouse involvement?
    I ordered a Berretta 92 in .22 cal. Then saw a video that shows its made bu Umarex and they have a problem with firing pins breaking and you CANNOT get them anywhere.

All the trolls had a good time about changing my mind, as if it matters, but it was based on good info. After all, isnt the purpose of the classifies adds all about people changing their minds about keeping a gun?

gryphnrider

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 29, 2016
    Kendallville
    I ordered a Berretta 92 in .22 cal. Then saw a video that shows its made bu Umarex and they have a problem with firing pins breaking and you CANNOT get them anywhere.

All the trolls had a good time about changing my mind, as if it matters, but it was based on good info. After all, isnt the purpose of the classifies adds all about people changing their minds about keeping a gun?
    Oh yea I get it. It happens. I have done it before but I cancelled an order from another company and got thw money right away but it was because their description didn't match when I got the receipt and was so confused so I was like nevermind gimme my money back

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Trolls. That's laughable. Lets review. You started a thread about buying a gun, then canceling the order, and you didn't get an instant refund. Didnt get the response you were looking for, and now come back to the thread after months, to say you recieved the order. What happened to you canceling the order?

Something doesn't quite add up here. :dunno:
    it eventually showed up, much slower than other vendors

Top Bottom