• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    The two men were shot and killed by a private citizen while leaving the store...

This makes it sound like the shoot was in that gray area. But hey--your odds of getting shot are dramatically reduced by simply avoiding the behaviors that make people want to shoot at you.

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I read the article in the link...very vague...only said that the culprits were masked, but no mention of being armed. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and speculate that these two yahoo's were armed, but the news article is leaving that that little tidbit of information out to make it seem that "another crazy 2A loving, gun toting redneck, wish to see the days of the OK corral happen again" person, gunned these two kids in cold blood for no reason what-so-ever.

Until we start holding people accountable for their actions, and that includes some parents, then we will continue to see these kind of outrageous claims against law-abiding citizens.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I read the article in the link...very vague...only said that the culprits were masked, but no mention of being armed. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and speculate that these two yahoo's were armed, but the news article is leaving that that little tidbit of information out to make it seem that "another crazy 2A loving, gun toting redneck, wish to see the days of the OK corral happen again" person, gunned these two kids in cold blood for no reason what-so-ever.

Until we start holding people accountable for their actions, and that includes some parents, then we will continue to see these kind of outrageous claims against law-abiding citizens.

Another article said that when confronted the perps pulled guns so the guy shot them.
    Someone killed in the commission of a felony? I don't see the problem.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    One of the residents of the neighborhood got beaten to a pulp with a bat and a hammer by dead bad guy 1 for telling dead bad guy 1 to not drive so fast in the alleyway where kids play. Bad guy 1 goes to slammer for a little break for beating said resident with bat and hammer. When bad guy 1 gets out of jail, he robs store with bad guy 2. Stupid game played. Stupid prize awarded to the "good kids".

The shooter saw the robbery from outside, saw their guns, produced his own and ordered them to stop as they left the store. Scuffle ensues, bad guys point weapons at shooter, shooter prevails.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    One of the residents of the neighborhood got beaten to a pulp with a bat and a hammer by dead bad guy 1 for telling dead bad guy 1 to not drive so fast in the alleyway where kids play. Bad guy 1 goes to slammer for a little break for beating said resident with bat and hammer. When bad guy 1 gets out of jail, he robs store with bad guy 2. Stupid game played. Stupid prize awarded to the "good kids".

The shooter saw the robbery from outside, saw their guns, produced his own and ordered them to stop as they left the store. Scuffle ensues, bad guys point weapons at shooter, shooter prevails.

But they were just great guys with family's and a bright future in law enforcement.....as inmates.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The family member is upset that the guy handled it himself instead of calling the police. Does she honestly believe that when they pointed their guns at the police the result would have been any different?

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Seems a "bit" vigilante since the robbery had occurred with no injuries and the guys were leaving…..BUT

Give em Hell Dirty Harry!

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    This mentality just rubs me raw. "It's not fair". So someone involved in armed criminality needs to have a FAIR chance of evading JUSTICE? When you don't play by the rules, expect no rules. It just seems a certain sector of society looks upon part-time criminality as being kinda like a moon lighting venture. 'Oh, my boy only robs the gas station when his baby boy needs some diapers', otherwise he's an upstanding young man that deserves a fair chance to face the charges in a court of law if he's caught.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    2 more thugs that won't rob anyone again!

How insensitive of you! The mother said she's hurt by people calling them thugs :rolleyes:

Sounds like that community just became a better place. Mom wants justice? Well it just got served.

Tranquil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 1, 2013
    Plainfield
    If they weren't commiting a crime they would not have been killed. If the civilian tried to stop the robbery and they pointed their guns at him, I would have hoped for this outcome. Good job.

"How about if people just start running around here, policing the city on their own? How much worse is it going to get?" said Peter Ratel, Medina's cousin.

I hope they do! The world would be a safer place.

Top Bottom