• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigmich

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Yeah a lawn mower shop if the bullet company keeps going the way it has been we are more than likely going to shut down the lawn mower shop and sell bullets out of that location

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    We do all the casting in whiteland u can pick up at the Madison address but it is a lawn mower shop that me and my dad own also I am sorry to anyone that has had a delay in shipping we are working has fast has we can to increase are molds so we can run everything on are automated equipment

Again sorry for delay

Thanks Mitch
    Indiana bullet co

Ok, I can go with a new company doing better than they expected, like I said growing pains and since you guys visit the board and Andrew likes you I'm more than happy to give you the benefit of any doubts I may have had. I'll be ordering more when I need them, and I'll say it again you guys do make good cast bullets. :)

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I did get my bullets from IBC today. They look good. I'll be shooting some soon. I have already contacted them and confirmed. We will work more things out after the Holidays. Merry Christmas

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We do all the casting in whiteland u can pick up at the Madison address but it is a lawn mower shop that me and my dad own also I am sorry to anyone that has had a delay in shipping we are working has fast has we can to increase are molds so we can run everything on are automated equipment

Again sorry for delay

Thanks Mitch
    Indiana bullet co
    Thanks Mitch, that's good to know. I'm just at Thompson and Meridian myself. :)

Top Bottom