• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    And guess who ended up on the news that night with a pink cricket slung across his back.....:rolleyes:

IMG_8951-X2.jpg

IMG_8950-X2.jpg

zaxXxon

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2018
    Cedar Lake
    So a Massachusetts judge says that the AR-15 falls outside the scope of the 2nd Amendment because military weapons have no constitutional protection.

This had made up my mind what to bring to the rally. I'm going to dress Cowboy and bring the firearms that I shoot in competition, to wit: my Colt Single Action Armies and a Trapdoor Springfield.

Both of these arms are "weapons of war" and "battlefield weapons" that were designed for the military to "kill as many people as possible." My hoglegs even have the word "army" in their names. What more proof is there than that?

According to this judge's decision, can these arms not be banned as well?
    This judge either doesn't know why the Second Amendment was drafted, or is deliberately ruling in bad faith. I'd go with the ladder.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, the boss the makes the schedule did his usual bang up job of forgetting to schedule my single day vacation.
    He will be modifying the schedule tomorrow, since I'm not going in Saturday.

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    Love to see this! Hopefully the media gives fair coverage
    All depends on how the individuals they speak with act and make reasonable and factual statements. Along with participants attending dress and act.
    If the brothers from Deliverance get interviewed that's all that will be seen and heard so we all have a responsibility to be prepared in multiple facets. :twocents:

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    All depends on how the individuals they speak with act and make reasonable and factual statements. Along with participants attending dress and act.
    If the brothers from Deliverance get interviewed that's all that will be seen and heard so we all have a responsibility to be prepared in multiple facets. :twocents:

If the Banjo Kid turns out to be knowledgeable and articulate it'll never make it on the air. It's a no-win situation for us unless we also have video AND can get it seen. Hhhmmm...

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Given that most of the media will purposely seek individuals whom they perceive will embarrass the movement and us, perhaps it's in the best interests of all for some of the more articulate attendees to have an appearance that will attract their attention?

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Given that most of the media will purposely seek individuals whom they perceive will embarrass the movement and us, perhaps it's in the best interests of all for some of the more articulate attendees to have an appearance that will attract their attention?

All warfare is based on deception--Sun Tzu

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia

I could look for some overalls and a Budweiser hat for you, Rhino!

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    My goal is to attend the event but I will have to wait and see how I feel since I am having surgery this week... Hopefully the disabled parking is open since I do have issues walking as it is... But I am hoping my excitement to show my support of the 2A plus fight to maintain our rights helps me forget about my chronic pain issues... Lets hope our turn out is massive state and Nation wide!

Dorky_D

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    I confirmed 6+ attendees going this morning at church. How many have you invited and are going. Make this thing grow. Thanks!

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    My goal is to attend the event but I will have to wait and see how I feel since I am having surgery this week... Hopefully the disabled parking is open since I do have issues walking as it is... But I am hoping my excitement to show my support of the 2A plus fight to maintain our rights helps me forget about my chronic pain issues... Lets hope our turn out is massive state and Nation wide!

I hope you can make it Bollorollo. It seems like the only time I see you is at the Statehouse.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Proposed Indianapolis resolution calls for state lawmakers to ban

I was planning on just OCing my EDC pistol and having a new sign, but now I am seriously considering carrying my INSs custom AR ... as well.

The message and point must be made clearly, firmly, and visually.

That’s the spirit! If only a few of us show up with ARs we are likely to get some crap but if a whole bunch of us have ARs kind of makes a statement. We’re not crazy, just hard-core about the Second Amendment.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    We have a few more speakers - that I'm not sure are showing up - including 1 i just message with adding last night.

Joe from 13C is going to be there! ... Please push the word out on all this - and if you know media types - whether Main Stream, Local, YouTube, Whatever - please invite and share with them and be asking for them to put up a notice or 2 -

And if you could - think positive / pray for - good weather. ...

BB3 out - now officially on "overload" -

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    We have a few more speakers - that I'm not sure are showing up - including 1 i just message with adding last night.

Joe from 13C is going to be there! ... Please push the word out on all this - and if you know media types - whether Main Stream, Local, YouTube, Whatever - please invite and share with them and be asking for them to put up a notice or 2 -

And if you could - think positive / pray for - good weather. ...

BB3 out - now officially on "overload" -
    I ain't prayed so much about the weather since I was on the farm

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    I ain't prayed so much about the weather since I was on the farm

Your prayers may be working. Yesterday, NWS was calling for 70% chance of showers and thunderstorms on Saturday. Today, it is only 50% chance of showers. No matter, I will be there. I've stood guard duty in the rain.

drbob93

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2009
    South Central Indiana
    Me too! Need details other than date and State Capitol Complex. Who do you want? What do you want? When do you want it? i.e. Where will we all meet up (it is a big area), at what time 6 in the morning or 6 at night?), what do you want us to bring (our old uniforms that we can't button anymore, Placards)? Who would you like to come ( it would be nice to get a bunch of young folks as well as a 70 year old veterans)?

Top Bottom