Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Wow, what a deal Powder Valley!!!
    Idk if I'd call it a good deal at over .14c per primer (Remember the good ole days of .03cpp) but if ya need them at least they're available

Heck. Hated paying just over .05cpp (small pistol) for these that arrived today, when was getting use to paying .025 for CCI just a few short years ago

20240120_130408.jpg

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Idk if I'd call it a good deal at over .14c per primer (Remember the good ole days of .03cpp) but if ya need them at least they're available

Heck. Hated paying just over .05cpp (small pistol) for these that arrived today, when was getting use to paying .025 for CCI just a few short years ago

View attachment 327141
    I guess I should have used purple.
    I saw those primers for sale, but a unknown to me., Please post if you like them after loading a few sleeves.
    The last few years all I have bought with reloading is wants and not needs. I bought really well after the last primer shortage when S&B went under a $100.00 a case, and Fed GM primers were about $130.00 bucks or so a case.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I guess I should have used purple.
    I saw those primers for sale, but a unknown to me., Please post if you like them after loading a few sleeves.
    The last few years all I have bought with reloading is wants and not needs. I bought really well after the last primer shortage when S&B went under a $100.00 a case, and Fed GM primers were about $130.00 bucks or so a case.
    I didn't really need these but I figured I'd give them a whirl. A few members have used without or very minimal issues. At $50 a brick, if I had to pay shipping and hazmat fees, I would of said no thanks, but since it was free ship and haz, I said what the hell.

Don't think I'm gonna see my go to CCI or Federal in that range anytime soon

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In all honesty I only posted this, because LRP‘s seem to be mostly made of unobtainium these days.
    I've had the best luck getting LRPs at gun shows. Last time I bought was in November at the OGCA show and I got 1000 Winchester LRPs for $80 and was a happy camper

After some SPMs now

BrockStrader22

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 21, 2021
    Covington, IN
    I know, and I didn’t take it as such. That price listed probably doesn’t even include shipping and hazmat.

I’ve been keeping an eye out for LRP, but not that many since I only have a hundred of 6.5 CM new brass to fill for a friend.
    If you're ever headed through my area I have some LRP I'd trade 1:1 for SPP, I think I have 600 left. Winchester I believe, I'll have to look tonight, I know I have over 100.

Greffy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2019
    Los Angeles County
    I didn't really need these but I figured I'd give them a whirl. A few members have used without or very minimal issues. At $50 a brick, if I had to pay shipping and hazmat fees, I would of said no thanks, but since it was free ship and haz, I said what the hell.

Don't think I'm gonna see my go to CCI or Federal in that range anytime soon

Yes, me also, but I am beginning to wonder if the wheels are falling off of Normausa. I ordered on the 12th, they took my money on the 15th, and 'assumed' that meant shipping was imminent. Nothing, no email responses, and when I called just now the message says they are too busy to answer and leave a message... Wonder if I should request a chargeback on my card. Am I being impatient? What has been your recent experiences?

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Yes, me also, but I am beginning to wonder if the wheels are falling off of Normausa. I ordered on the 12th, they took my money on the 15th, and 'assumed' that meant shipping was imminent. Nothing, no email responses, and when I called just now the message says they are too busy to answer and leave a message... Wonder if I should request a chargeback on my card. Am I being impatient? What has been your recent experiences?
    If it wasn't for delay on FedExs end of 3 days, I would've had them in 5 buisness days but ended up being 8 days from day I placed my order

Greffy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2019
    Los Angeles County
    Ok, lucky for you who have had success. Doesn't help that I have had no communications other hat the 'We have received your order'. Did they communicate by emails at all? Thanks.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Ok, lucky for you who have had success. Doesn't help that I have had no communications other hat the 'We have received your order'. Did they communicate by emails at all? Thanks.
    I also ordered some of the servicios y aventuras small pistol primers from them recently. They sent me an automated email 4 days later with the Fedex tracking number, and it shows out for delivery today.

Greffy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2019
    Los Angeles County
    Ok, update. Got a call back from Norma usa representative. She told me that indeed the shipment was made. The system is supposed to be automated but somehow I didn't get the messages (note to self to check spam filter). Supposedly to be delivered tomorrow, but won't hold my breath on that, just good to know it's on the way. Was informed that the poor weather conditions have slowed down Fedex and UPS.. Thanks for the helpful replies. G

Top Bottom