• Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Check with Brian’s surplus. They got some in the last shipment but that was several weeks ago and they’re probably gone.

You might also check Plainfield shooters supply, they had some a while back as well.
    Unfortunately, LRPs are sold out. I have no idea if we will get more or when they might come in. We do still have every other size available, but LPPs are getting low and SRPs aren't going to last long at the rate they are selling either. We still have a decent quantity of SPPs in stock. To my knowledge, right now we have only a few thousand primers allocated to the next shipment coming in January at this time.

Also, current prices are still "pre-increase". I have a feeling we will be sold out of current stock when the January 1st increase takes effect.

Just when things were improving, world events have caused the shortages to return and prices to increase again.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    Sportsman's Warehouse - Ft Wayne
    As of 12/13, they had:

Fiocchi SPP - 150 for 10.99 - no limit
    CCI 400 - 100 for 7.99 - limit 2

Did not see price but they also some Federal Match and CCI 450

I walked out with 1K of the Federal 210M large rifle primers and 1K of the CCI 41 small rifle primers.

There was a sign on the counter saying 200 limit but he sold the whole brick to me for both. ‍

Last edited:

nucular

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I walked out with 1K of the Federal 210M large rifle primers and 1K of the CCI 41 small rifle primers.

There was a sign on the counter saying 200 limit but he sold the whole brick to me for both. ‍

The website in brownsburg keeps saying they have LRP but when I go in, they say they don't. I feel like maybe they are holding them or something. The only LRP rifle I even load for is the 6.5 CM. Maybe I should just switch over to SRP brass. I have plenty of small rifle primers.

turnerdye1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    North Central IN
    The website in brownsburg keeps saying they have LRP but when I go in, they say they don't. I feel like maybe they are holding them or something. The only LRP rifle I even load for is the 6.5 CM. Maybe I should just switch over to SRP brass. I have plenty of small rifle primers.

Hmm that’s odd! It’s been awhile since I had seen any but they had about 5 or 6 cases of LRP sitting on the shelf

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    In store LRP's, out of my area & I know nothing about them.

.10 each

Nothing on their website about them.

I found these in stock at a place in Texas. Anyone want to split a 1K? I don't need more than 4-500.
    Hazmat + tax extra: yeah, they’re pricey, but they’re available
    1703002626073.png

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    So yesterday academy in Evansville showd Winchester spp at 7.99 per hundred, for $h!7s and giggles, I tried to add 10 thousand to my cart, and it adjusted it down to 4500, saying it was all they had in stock, but since it’s Christmas I only added 1000 and told a few friends.

So when I went to pick the thousand up, I walked back to the gun counter and noticed they had 6 sleeves of 100, I said I’ll take them, he said “that’s all we have” then he said “there’s a 500 limit”…I said but I ordered a thousand online and they’re up front waiting for me…he didn’t say anything and just walked away

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I bought a case of loose Geco 9mm in a 30 cal can last year, was totally surprised when I saw the headstamp on all of them said Norma
    Good luck trying to reload those! The flash hole in Norma is smaller that every other brand!…every time Norma pushes my decapping pin up and I have to reset it! (Lee dies) thankfully it doesn’t break my pin!

Now I inspect every piece and if I see Norma on the head stamp it gos into the trash!

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Too close for comfort
    Good luck trying to reload those! The flash hole in Norma is smaller that every other brand!…every time Norma pushes my decapping pin up and I have to reset it! (Lee dies) thankfully it doesn’t break my pin!

Now I inspect every piece and if I see Norma on the head stamp it gos into the trash!
    Thanks for the heads up!

Top Bottom