• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    Over the years I’ve been buying and hoarding Smith & Wesson revolvers, I always thought that I would sell them when I retire, the time has come for me to retire, so I’ll probably be putting most of my revolvers up for sale (along with other guns that I don’t want to hang on to). The problem is, what do you use as a pricing guide?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I call a local sooth sayer. He reads some tea leaves and rolls some dice. Then after tea and games we jump on gun broker and look for the reasonable past sales.

I'm curious what are those other guns you plan on posting for sale?

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Gunbroker completed auctions as others have said. Can also use a gun search engine like gun.deals website (check dates and availabilty because what it sold for 2 years ago may not be the same as current) and call around or walk into local gun stores. Can also search the classifieds here to see what has sold recently for how much

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Let me save you a lot of trouble.
    Pm me and I will take them off your hands to save you all the trouble of pricing, selling, and that silliness, plus i do not own 1 revolver ......let your "friends "look out for you.....
    Good luck remember to keep the one you cherish

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Over the years I’ve been buying and hoarding Smith & Wesson revolvers, I always thought that I would sell them when I retire, the time has come for me to retire, so I’ll probably be putting most of my revolvers up for sale (along with other guns that I don’t want to hang on to). The problem is, what do you use as a pricing guide?
    When you say, hoarding...

Old Dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 4, 2016
    Central Indiana
    I will give you $250 apiece, sight unseen, and take them all. Just kidding, they are worth way more that that. Good luck, this is the right time to cash them in.

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Gunbroker completed auctions as others have said. Can also use a gun search engine like gun.deals website (check dates and availabilty because what it sold for 2 years ago may not be the same as current) and call around or walk into local gun stores. Can also search the classifieds here to see what has sold recently for how much
    I have heard others refer to the completed auctions on GB.
    I've just been searching on the Gunbroker sight & can't find the completed auctions.
    What are the steps to click on that leads there?

I've clicked on everything & done a search for completed auctions but have somehow missed it.
    What am I doing wrong?

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Since we're making this a wish list, I'm in the market for a knock-around wheel gun for out in the shop.

Don't have any interest in the good stuff, but if you're looking to move some junk on. :) Something like an old school Charter Arms would suit me fine.

Top Bottom