Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Sad fact is it could continue to go down and he is still in until 1-20-2017. Only positive could be if his low rating causes him to lose the Senate.

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Actually, this isn't something we shouldn't have expected. W hit 41%, Clinton hit 41% at some point in their presidencies. This is the first time since the very early 19th century that we have had three straight presidents getting two terms. People will vote for the incumbent but then remember why they were bad a few years into term two.

brownhornet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Mishawaka, IN
    I'm surprised his rating is currently that high! The media are the ones that got him elected and I don't think they will ever admit they were wrong anytime soon.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I'm surprised his rating is currently that high! The media are the ones that got him elected and I don't think they will ever admit they were wrong anytime soon.
    They don't think they are wrong. Any "failures" are blamed on others, from the Republicans to the population who isn't smart enough to "get it." While not exclusive to the media and Dems, as a whole both groups are far more accepting of the means, whatever they may be, if the end is desirable enough.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    It appears there has been an uptick in the number of MSM articles that have contained some criticism of the One, from what I have seen. I think the media knows they need to pay some lip service to being the objective, independent watch dog on the political process, so that they can attempt to ravage and destroy the next Republican administration (if we ever get one) and have the masses believe them. But they will need to walk a tight rope as they will not want to harm their "dear leader's" legacy.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It appears there has been an uptick in the number of MSM articles that have contained some criticism of the One, from what I have seen. I think the media knows they need to pay some lip service to being the objective, independent watch dog on the political process, so that they can attempt to ravage and destroy the next Republican administration (if we ever get one) and have the masses believe them. But they will need to walk a tight rope as they will not want to harm their "dear leader's" legacy.

A vote for a republican is a vote for the press going back to being the watch dog on the political process.

( I chose plum because it's not quite purple. )

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Actually, this isn't something we shouldn't have expected. W hit 41%, Clinton hit 41% at some point in their presidencies. This is the first time since the very early 19th century that we have had three straight presidents getting two terms. People will vote for the incumbent but then remember why they were bad a few years into term two.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reagan's dipped as low as 38%
    And, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    George W too much swagger, not enough curiosity.
    Obama too much professor, not enough swagger.
    George H W just right and was called 'wimp' and needed 'the vision thing.'
    Clinton. Just right, but didn't get enough in high school then married Hillary.Too much (or too little depending on yer psychology) dick....
    You freakin' people are never satisfied.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    George W too much swagger, not enough curiosity.
    Obama too much professor, not enough swagger.
    George H W just right and was called 'wimp' and needed 'the vision thing.'
    Clinton. Just right, but Too much dick....
    You freakin' people are never satisfied.

I'll agree on George W.
    Obama. Too much community organizing, ideological partisan, not enough real-world problem solving, leadership.
    I'll disagree on G H W but too much stuff to put into a one-liner.
    Clinton. Smarmy leftist...nuff said.

Top Bottom