• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • booey50

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    nw indiana
    has anybody used precision cartridge in Indiana??? All there stuff is reloads but they are cheap and they have stock available now. I live close to there so they said i can pick it up anytime...there prices are about 20 cents per round for 9mm tmj and 21 cents per round for hollow...can you tell me about quality????

GhostofWinter

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Lake Station-NW Indiana
    I am picking up a couple cases soon, and I'll report back when I get it.

Ya should have called and swung by when you was up this way Saturday at the IDPA shoot at NPCCC you were only about 30 minutes east of the place. I bet if you had called Dennis(the owner) was in working and would have be more than willing to sell you some ammo. :)

Greg

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Ya should have called and swung by when you was up this way Saturday at the IDPA shoot at NPCCC you were only about 30 minutes east of the place. I bet if you had called Dennis(the owner) was in working and would have be more than willing to sell you some ammo. :)

Greg

I did, he was in Chicago at that time.

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I reported on this in another thread but I'll repeat here. I had a driving business trip in that general direction so I called Dennis on a Monday and arranged to pick up a case of 9mm and a case of 45acp on my return Friday (his website says 6-8 weeks for internet orders). I show up on Friday and he's got stacks of cases sitting in the front of his shop waiting for pick up. He takes care of me (and he does love cash BTW). The ammo looks very clean. It is packaged in zip lock bags, 50 per. I've shot a couple hundred of the 45 and it works great. I will never again buy new ammo for target practice that is priced higher than PC. Next time, I going for cases of JHP which are an even bigger bargain.

Top Bottom