• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    I thought that I responded to this earlier. To all of those that sent prayers and well wish my way, the only thing that I can say right now is thank you. I'm recovering from being hit by a truck on my motorcycle. It's going to be a long difficult rehabilitation. once I'm am able so see more clearly, I will be a better contributor

bmbutch

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I thought that I responded to this earlier. To all of those that sent prayers and well wish my way, the only thing that I can say right now is thank you. I'm recovering from being hit by a truck on my motorcycle. It's going to be a long difficult rehabilitation. once I'm am able so see more clearly, I will be a better contributor

Very happy to hear you are recovering, will continue in prayer for full recovery.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's good to hear from you and know that you were able to respond with an update personally.

Best wishes on your recovery.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

YAY! LIFE!

Rest, take it easy, and get better. I've known a few guys and gals in your position. You'll be better before you know it. Just dont ignore your PT. ;)

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Prayers are reaching skyward for you good Sir...And remember this...God is a Smith and Wesson lover as well and I am sure our prayers went to the top of the heap......

All kidding aside it know that many folks you have never met are praying for a speedy recovery...Those L frames won't shoot themselves you know!!!!

Top Bottom