Prayer requests from those so inclined.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Just got in from buying 6 plots this morning. Spent most of my time walking around reading my future neighbors names to make sure they are not someone I disliked.

A little video the wife and daughter put together if any of you all want to take a trip to a time when life was much simpler and I was too stupid to realize it. Been a long time since I cried for 20 minutes....like never! Enjoy them while you can and take nothing for granted. Thanks again for all the kind words....

Jon Smith

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2021
    Warsaw
    I just saw your post.
    I will pray for you and your family.
    I do not even know what words to say at this time.
    I will pray that the creator God, sustainer God will comfort you as only He can at a time like this.
    I am sorry.

Psalm 121:1,2

Last edited:

Merle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2021
    Monroe County Indiana
    It is with a broken heart I have to ask you all for prayers for my family. Today I have to start making arrangements to bury my youngest daughter. This nightmare started about 5 years ago, and ended yesterday. I don't know if I will ever learn to accept and cope with this one. Lowest point of my life....and that in itself says something.

I dont really want to talk about it, but if we have any IMPD Homicides detectives in here.....I beg you to do all you can to get us answers.

Go give your kids a big hug for me...........Thanks!
    May God bless you and your family and provide you comfort. God works his wonders in a mysterious way. I am so sorry and will send prayers to God for your reconciliation and understanding.

45Guy

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    It is with a broken heart I have to ask you all for prayers for my family. Today I have to start making arrangements to bury my youngest daughter. This nightmare started about 5 years ago, and ended yesterday. I don't know if I will ever learn to accept and cope with this one. Lowest point of my life....and that in itself says something.

I dont really want to talk about it, but if we have any IMPD Homicides detectives in here.....I beg you to do all you can to get us answers.

Go give your kids a big hug for me...........Thanks!
    You and your family will be in our prayers. God bless!

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Nothing I can say that hasn't been said, except that I find it extremely uplifting the prayers sent on behalf of you and your family, and the love shown by your brothers and sisters on INGO. God has His plan that we can't fathom right now. Someday we will. God bless you and yours. He will be with you as you proceed down this path.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I just wanted to take a minute and thank each and everyone of you for your prayers, thoughts, encouraging words and generally just being here for me. It has been a very long week. Between Coroners, Chaplains, Preachers, Homicide Detectives, Lawyers, Prosecutors......I have been kept busy. But the last day or 2 has been tough. I can't seem to let go of my anger, and I don't like this feeling. I pray God let's me let it go.

Thank you all again for keeping us in your prayers.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I just wanted to take a minute and thank each and everyone of you for your prayers, thoughts, encouraging words and generally just being here for me. It has been a very long week. Between Coroners, Chaplains, Preachers, Homicide Detectives, Lawyers, Prosecutors......I have been kept busy. But the last day or 2 has been tough. I can't seem to let go of my anger, and I don't like this feeling. I pray God let's me let it go.

It's an understandable initial reaction but don't let those feelings consume you brother. I will continue to keep you in my prayers for inner peace and strength to weather the storm. Seek the Good Lord as your refuge. Your Ingo family is with you.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Crap. Randy I just saw this thread. I cannot imagine what you are going through. If you need anything call me. If you need to vent and scream, feel free to call me. I am so sorry.
    Thank you sir. I should have let you know why I was so slow on getting your estimate. Man, I just can't concentrate too well right now.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    It seems that several of us have gone through similar situations recently. Like you have here, I shared information about the passing of my daughter (12/6/21) with friends on another forum. They have provided emotional and spiritual support over the 8 years of Jen's battle with cancer. Yesterday, I received this PM from a guy I "knew" on the forum but have never met personally. I do know he lost two family members to cancer. I cried then and I'm crying now but I want to share his thoughts.

“Thinking of you today, Doug. This will be a year of firsts for you and your family and, although they won’t be easy, they will provide healing along your path. I didn’t believe it when it was pointed out to me but each first was another step along the healing road and they all helped.

First year without her for Christmas, for Easter, then other holidays, birthdays, etc. Set a place for her at all those special gatherings and know that she’s been healed and relieved of this life’s burdens.

I bet she’d like you and others to remember her with smiles and fun stories, and not so much with sadness and sorrow. She will be there in your hearts and souls until you meet again. She is just some closed eyes and a memory away whenever you need her.

Merry Christmas to you and your family."

Prayers for all.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    It seems that several of us have gone through similar situations recently. Like you have here, I shared information about the passing of my daughter (12/6/21) with friends on another forum. They have provided emotional and spiritual support over the 8 years of Jen's battle with cancer. Yesterday, I received this PM from a guy I "knew" on the forum but have never met personally. I do know he lost two family members to cancer. I cried then and I'm crying now but I want to share his thoughts.

“Thinking of you today, Doug. This will be a year of firsts for you and your family and, although they won’t be easy, they will provide healing along your path. I didn’t believe it when it was pointed out to me but each first was another step along the healing road and they all helped.

First year without her for Christmas, for Easter, then other holidays, birthdays, etc. Set a place for her at all those special gatherings and know that she’s been healed and relieved of this life’s burdens.

I bet she’d like you and others to remember her with smiles and fun stories, and not so much with sadness and sorrow. She will be there in your hearts and souls until you meet again. She is just some closed eyes and a memory away whenever you need her.

Merry Christmas to you and your family."

Prayers for all.
    Thank you for that, and please accept my condolence for your daughter. You will be in my prayers. The wife and I have done discussed how nothing will ever be the same again. Today is our first day of this experience. Then comes New Years Eve, Super bowl party, Valentines day, Mothers day, Birthday, Fathers day, summer trips......etc.

It wont be easy......thank you for your encouraging shared words.

dprimm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Just West of Indianapolis
    Thank you sir. I should have let you know why I was so slow on getting your estimate. Man, I just can't concentrate too well right now.

No worries. In fact I was going to tell you to hold off. Over one block East is where we are going to put in an offer. Same situation on redoing the house but is a much better deal. Only thing i will need soon is an inspection to make sure we have not missed major issues. Then we will worry about better estimate to redo the home.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    No worries. In fact I was going to tell you to hold off. Over one block East is where we are going to put in an offer. Same situation on redoing the house but is a much better deal. Only thing i will need soon is an inspection to make sure we have not missed major issues. Then we will worry about better estimate to redo the home.
    Sounds good....I think I may know where you are talking about. Did the owner of it recently pass away? That is nice place, pretty good size chunk of land as well.

Merle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2021
    Monroe County Indiana

God said: Revenge is mine

Top Bottom