• cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Biden says son Beau 'lost his life in Iraq' during Colorado speech

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-says-beau-lost-life-iraq-during-colorado-speech

It will be interesting to see how the White House spins yet another huge gaffe by the President.
    Wasn’t he killed in the car accident that killed Joe’s first wife?

(Yes, I know that didn’t happen. Just waiting for Joe to begin conflating all his lies until they comprise one massive convoluted black hole of falsehood that even the MSM can’t ignore…)

Last edited:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    No.

I encourage you to do some of your homework.
    This. Cliffs notes:
    His son served.
    His son came home.
    His son had a successful career afterward including the AG of Delaware.
    His son died of a common brain cancer, unrelated to his military service*.

But I guess when you have dementia, (or are an unscrupulous politician willing to bend the facts to serve your narrative) you can mix and match details to get the story you want.

*though he often tries to tie the two together, even though Ted Kennedy and John McCain both had the same SUPER common cancer, yet neither were anywhere near the burn pits Grandpa tries to tie Beau's ailment to.

mark40sw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2015
    Roanoke
    Wasn’t he killed in the car accident that killed Joe’s first wife?

Bringing up the car accident that killed his first wife... Brandon lies so much, you can't believe anything he says.
    He constantly lied about that also. Went around claiming it was a drunk driver. Here are links to that.

"Now-retired Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the investigation as chief deputy attorney general, told Politico, “She had a stop sign. The truck driver did not.”"

and

"THE DAY OF THE CRASH

Neilia had been taking her three children to buy a Christmas tree when she missed a stop sign and the incident occurred at an intersection in Hockessin, Delaware, investigators later determined.

According to Deborah, Curtis flipped his own truck trying to avoid the oncoming car and inadvertently almost killed himself. He “crawled out” to try and save the Bidens, she said."

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    But I guess when you have dementia, (or are an unscrupulous politician willing to bend the facts to serve your narrative) you can mix and match details to get the story you want.
    POTUS Poopy Pants is both. When the dementia is not in charge, he is a lying politician. When the dementia is in charge, he is just a sad old man who needs to be in a home, not in charge of the United States and the "Leader of the Free World".

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Bringing up the car accident that killed his first wife... Brandon lies so much, you can't believe anything he says.
    He constantly lied about that also. Went around claiming it was a drunk driver. Here are links to that.

"Now-retired Delaware Superior Court Judge Jerome O. Herlihy, who oversaw the investigation as chief deputy attorney general, told Politico, “She had a stop sign. The truck driver did not.”"

and

"THE DAY OF THE CRASH

Neilia had been taking her three children to buy a Christmas tree when she missed a stop sign and the incident occurred at an intersection in Hockessin, Delaware, investigators later determined.

According to Deborah, Curtis flipped his own truck trying to avoid the oncoming car and inadvertently almost killed himself. He “crawled out” to try and save the Bidens, she said."

Exactly. He exploits the deaths of loved ones to promote himself. Sickening man.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana

and

"THE DAY OF THE CRASH

Guess that makes him a Lying Dog Faced Pony Soldier.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    And exactly what will be done about it?
    Nothing. If you use the 25th Amendment against him and were successful, you get Kamala-toe and Pelosi (Dumb and Dumber). Kamala-toe couldn't lead anyone out of a shoebox and Pelosi is as bad as Biden, only drunker. Hopefully we will control the House and Senate after the mid-terms and then at least Biden is a lame duck and we can somewhat control the damage after that. Even if Kamala-toe took over for Biden after the 25Th Amendment was invoked, and IF we had a Speaker of the house that was smart and had a pair, then we may have a chance to right the ship and start getting the country back on track. Until then I feel we are stuck with the president who "got the most votes of any President in history". Just my 2 cents, YMMV.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Don’t forget, received the “Conspicuous Service Medal”. Meritorious and conspicuous do rhyme. One is the peacetime equivalent to the Bronze Star, the other is the rambling of a corrupt, dementia-addled hack politician.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Nothing. If you use the 25th Amendment against him and were successful, you get Kamala-toe and Pelosi (Dumb and Dumber). Kamala-toe couldn't lead anyone out of a shoebox and Pelosi is as bad as Biden, only drunker. Hopefully we will control the House and Senate after the mid-terms and then at least Biden is a lame duck and we can somewhat control the damage after that. Even if Kamala-toe took over for Biden after the 25Th Amendment was invoked, and IF we had a Speaker of the house that was smart and had a pair, then we may have a chance to right the ship and start getting the country back on track. Until then I feel we are stuck with the president who "got the most votes of any President in history". Just my 2 cents, YMMV.
    No, it doesn’t quite work that way. It’s not a direct path where everybody moves up one seat. Pelops I only gets in the White House when both of those clowns are gone. ( e.g. killed at the same event by a rabid wildebeest) then she is automatically prez ( shudders)

kamala picks her own replacement. Which could be Nancy. Or Willie Brown in exchange for his help. Oh, wait. He’s dead.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    No, it doesn’t quite work that way. It’s not a direct path where everybody moves up one seat. Pelops I only gets in the White House when both of those clowns are gone. ( e.g. killed at the same event by a rabid wildebeest) then she is automatically prez ( shudders)

kamala picks her own replacement. Which could be Nancy. Or Willie Brown in exchange for his help. Oh, wait. He’s dead.
    I stand corrected. I thought the line of succession was Vice President moves to POTUS and Speaker of the House moves up to VP.
    See? I learnt something.

Top Bottom