• Total voters

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Well I now know why I never became a pothead....:D

In an effort to save some cash and stick it to my rich uncle and his taxes I decided I would roll my own smokes....:xmad:

I will be quitting soon I can see that coming, it is such a pain in the ass to have to make a smoke when you want a smoke....:noway:

On the plus side, they taste better because they are not Fire Safe papers and the tobacco closely matches the Camels I used to smoke.

Anybody else packing their own smokes now???

Melonsdad don't you own a smoke shop or two?? What would you say have you seen more people switching over??

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    We started rolling our own a few months back. BUT, we slip sometimes and buy a pack. There is NOTHING more annoying than having to roll your own...IMO. But hopefully it's going to get sooo annoying that I quit.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    Y'all ever heard of a briarwood pipe? No paper to worry about, and pretty easy to use. My paternal grandfather and my maternal grandmother both smoked pipes. I love the smell... reminds me of home and growing up.

El Cazador

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    NW Hendricks CO
    A pipe would ruin my image!!! I don't think it would go well with the sleeveless shirts, jeans, and tattoos...

Well, I'll give you the attire, and the tattoos, but my granddad was a pretty stout fellow, and I don't think he cared what he looked like to others. He liked his pipe.

Man, the smell of kitchen matches being lit, him lighting his pipe then shaking out the match, the smell of his own tobacco (Prince Albert after he moved up here and quit growing tobacco), really takes me back...

I think my wife would almost let me smoke again if I used a pipe...:)

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    LMAO!!!:laugh:

Joe are you going to the INGO deal on the 27th???

You got a sister?? Slutty neighbor??

Was dirtbag the term I preferred or was it something else??? I think it was sleazeball....

LOL.

I'm not sure if I can make it...

The slutty neighbor just moved, so sorry.

The original term was scumbag, but I think you said you preferred sleazeball now that I think about it.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Umm I dont smoke and not sure how rolling your own cigarettes makes you a pot head...im so lost?

Dude cut down on the whacky tobacky.....:D

Was saying I didn't become a pothead because I am lazy stuffing premade cig papers is a pain in the ass I could'nt roll a joint if my life depended on it...:dunno:

That's where the two came together in the rolling part....

LOL..... If you don't get it now I am gonna go back to calling you Space Turtle (Lost in Space Turtle):cheers:

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I roll my own every now and then but it has been a while. Trying to quit myself and just buy them a pack at a time. Doing better, a pack can last me into the 3rd day now.

Top Bottom