Possibility of a Group Purchase of 5.56 Bulk Ammo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nmcqueen469

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 10, 2012
    Whitley County
    Yes I remember when that was instituted in the Marketplace.
    I was simply offering to purchase the pallet up front as to avoid trying to collect from a dozen people who think its a good idea but cant get the funds together at the same time. I'm not looking to make any money on this deal just get 5 or so cases for myself and share the savings with others.

Count me in Jeremy! We still need to get together and throw some lead. :rockwoot:

undeRGRound

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2012
    I'll be all over this Saturday. If not everyone is open then at least
    I'll have more numbers to call after Xmas Day.

Damn demonocrats trying to shove something through ASAP.
    This will definitely alter my voting patterns at ALL levels. I wonder
    how Donnelly will go on this. This exact situation is why I voted
    for mourdock but it was a toss-up almost.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I agree...the balls on this guy...talking about selling something in the ammo section without 50 quality posts:xmad:

I took it the other way. That he fully understood the rules of the classifieds but he thought he could participate in the group buy...

I thought his post was one of the more realistic ones in here. I don't think the chances are great of finding this quantity of ammo at some of the prices desired during these times... If by chance a pallet or two are found somewhere, everyone is going to have to act QUICK and will take an idea like his to land it...

There is simply not enough info to know what his intent truly is... Not enough for me to defend him anymore, sure not enough we should be attacking him or his potential willingness to help with this buy.

JCatt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    Count me in Jeremy! We still need to get together and throw some lead. :rockwoot:

That would be great Nick but I don't have enough posts to participate/front the purchase :(

I understand the rules of the classified section, however this thread is not in the classified section. I was a member here when the rule was introduced, or at least lurking. As stated before not looking to make a dollar on anything just offering to help and make it a done deal.

Reality is if there was a pallet available somebody with the right contacts would be all over it and selling for 1000 a case on gun broker.

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    Revisiting. I'd we get close to the 500K minimum buy to contract our own ammunition from a manufacturer, I'd a least consider being one of the guys to buy us up to where we need to be.

Top Bottom