• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    We all remember Sean Penn walking around New Orleans after Katrina with a shotgun.

225967196_d2a4280105.jpg

I wonder what other famous celebrities/politicians pose as gun haters but secretly own them?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Just off the top of my head...

Rosie O'Donnell
    Dianne Feinstein
    Sylvester Stallone
    Carl Rowan (Washington Post rabid-anti gun columnist that shot an unarmed 16 year kid with an illegal-to-own-at-the-time handgun in his Washington D.C. backyard)

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Really? Rambo poses as a gun hater?

Yup...

"It [2nd Amendment] has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ‘It’s ending, it’s over, all bets are off. It’s not 200 years ago, we don’t need this anymore, and the rest of the world doesn’t have it. Why should we?"
    Sylvester Stallone on Access Hollywood, June 8, 1998

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    Yup...

"It [2nd Amendment] has to be stopped, and someone really has to go on the line, a certain dauntless political figure, and say, ‘It’s ending, it’s over, all bets are off. It’s not 200 years ago, we don’t need this anymore, and the rest of the world doesn’t have it. Why should we?"
    Typical hypocrite then, just like Danny Glover. They play gun wielding heroes in the movies and fight against guns in real life. Makes me ill.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    Yup...

People like Sylvester Stallone and other stars want to take away our right to own firearms but have no problem paying for bodyguards with guns to protect them.

State Senator R.C. --against us owning guns but used one to defend his home.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    Just off the top of my head...

Rosie O'Donnell
    Dianne Feinstein
    Sylvester Stallone
    Carl Rowan (Washington Post rabid-anti gun columnist that shot an unarmed 16 year kid with an illegal-to-own-at-the-time handgun in his Washington D.C. backyard)

They are not quite gun haters then. They just don't want us "little" people to own guns. Only the "important" people can have them.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    They are not quite gun haters then. They just don't want us "little" people to own guns. Only the "important" people can have them.

...Which makes them worthy of a level of contempt for which there is no adequate word in the English language. I can disagree with, but still respect someone who does not believe in owning weapons based on their religious or personal beliefs, provided that they do not seek to impose their beliefs on me. Elitist SCUMBAG :poop:-heads like the ones I listed deserve a special place in Hell, but prior to their arrival there, in a just world they would have their firearms and their wealth taken away from them permanently and be forced to live like the "little people" that they think they are so superior to... :xmad: :soapbox: :ranton:

Last edited:

Chondro788

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    SE Indianapolis
    ...Which makes them worthy of a level of contempt for which there is no adequate word in the English language. I can disagree with, but still respect someone who does not believe in owning weapons based on their religious or personal beliefs, provided that they do not seek to impose their beliefs on me. Elitist SCUMBAGS :poop:-heads like the ones I listed deserve a special place in Hell, but prior to their arrival there, in a just world they would have their firearms and their wealth taken away from them permanently and be forced to live like the "little people" that they think they are so superior to... :xmad: :soapbox: :ranton:

:+1: :rockwoot:Great post!!!

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    It's like when the Hollywood folks talk about the unfairness of what CEOs make in income. Like running a huge company takes less talent than acting. They talk about disparity of income, like Tom Hanks doesn't make dozens of times more than the girl who hands him a bagel on the set.

When people want to restrict freedom, you can be sure they mean YOURS, not theirs.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    All high profile liberals have security. That security involves firearms. Count on it.

But don't forget, they're different. They're special. They are the chosen. When they say no guns they mean for YOU not THEM.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Ice-T is a Liberal, but very Pro 2A

What makes Ice T a liberal? Even if her were, Tracy Marrow, who assumably legally owns guns, is not, for that very reason.

I guess like anything else, it's how you look at it. For instance, I could never be labeled a conservative because I believe in abortion in the case of rape or incest. Also, I could not be a liberal because I believe in opposing any and all legislation in favor of handgun control. So, according to the "political rules" I don't see how anyone who owns a gun can call themselves a liberal.

Top Bottom