• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • repair

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Went there Sunday for some range time. They were SWAMPED but I had a good experience. There's a guy there that has a buzz cut, probably in his late 30's early 40's and he was extremely nice and helpful. We had to wait about 45 minutes for a range to open up and he made sure to let us know periodically about how long we still had. As far as the far left lane, it's still closed.

The nice guy is a fireman, good guy.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Ditto

Went to Pop Guns recently to find out about getting some proper instruction for my teenage sons on a supervised range and was told...I don't do kids......Thanks for nuthin

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Have not been in a "Friendly" gun store around here lately or made to feel welcome in a long, long, time, must be a sign of the times. The days of walk in and shoot the bull are over.:dunno:

bradp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Jamestown, IN
    Have not been in a "Friendly" gun store around here lately or made to feel welcome in a long, long, time, must be a sign of the times. The days of walk in and shoot the bull are over.:dunno:

I think the guys at Brownsburg Premier Arms are the friendliest of all the gun shops I've been to.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Premire Arms, KS&E and 21st Century are the friendliest shops I've been in for a while. Of course Ol Bob at PSS as well.

92FS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Phoenix
    You need to go to Beech Grove Firearms.

I second that motion. I took my wife in there last Friday afternoon and they were very cordial and friendly and willing to spend time with her explaining things and letting her "try out" several different handguns. When we are ready to buy that's exactly where my wife wants to go back too.

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    I second that motion. I took my wife in there last Friday afternoon and they were very cordial and friendly and willing to spend time with her explaining things and letting her "try out" several different handguns. When we are ready to buy that's exactly where my wife wants to go back too.

:+1: yup same here. About a month or two back I took the wife on a whirlwind tour of PSS, Bradis, AAC and BGF in one day. She was impressed with how friendly my gun nut friends were. :D

RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    The wife had a co-worker up from LouKy today and they wanted to do some shooting during the lunch hour.

I had them meet me at Pop Gun's to rip off a few rounds. This was the guys first time shooting anything. He was a little nervous at first but he started to calm down after awhile.

We fired my XD9 Tactical, Bersa UC .45, and rented a bersa .380 for the wife to get a feel for. (neither of us were impressed with the .380)

Here's what a newbie can do with a XD9 from about 20'....not to shabby. :D

2d7g0g7.jpg

Just wish I would have thought faster and got the Blackberry out to capture the wife's dead center bullseye on her first round with the XD too.

eh next time and maybe with her OWN XD :D

Top Bottom